The Saints Row: The Third
The Saints Row: The Third
By The Saints Row: The Third
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI

Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?

Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland, OR
1 year, 10 months ago
If you mean "such a joke" as in a bad game, then no. It's easily one if my favorite games because of how ridiculous it is.
Mandy L.
3 years, 1 month ago
Summer H.
Summer H.
3 years, 3 months ago
The game is meant to be a joke. You have weapons that are modeled after male genitals and sexual themed outfits. I think that makes it hilarious though.
Charles S.
Charles S.
Killeen, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I guess we all have our individual experiences. However, the game is not that bad. Far better than the other GTA's out there.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
This game off the hook my son has on play station3 its
Kisen S.
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
3 years, 6 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 3
Never got big into the game, just played a few times at a friends, I just liked throwing stuff and people. LOL
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Carrollton, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
I got the free download but didn't think it was a joke! The game was actually really fun.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
3 years, 9 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 2
The giant purple D...well you know what I mean were excessive and definitely joke worthy.