BY THE SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD

• Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game ...9 Answers
  • Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recomme...10 Answers
  • WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER22 Answers
The Saints Row: The Third
  • "This game is similar to the grand theft auto series, but Saints Row: The Third goes all the way with humor and mature content." in 28 reviews
  • "In the saints row the third you can do EVERYTHING from racing to running infront of cars to get hit for insurance money to beating enemies with huge dildos (its really funny actually) it has a great story line & i love all the different things you can do with it." in 13 reviews
  • "The graphics are great and the co-op is so much fun to play your story with another person (Xbox 360)!" in 11 reviews
  • "A painfully obvious parody of Grand Theft Auto and similar, open world, third person, action-adventure series, this game is full of pointless violence and vapid humor." in 8 reviews
  • "The variety of the missions keeps the game from feeling repetitive, and even the side missions such as the assassinations are different enough from each other to prevent me from being bored." in 6 reviews
MD H.
MD H.
Saints Row the Third is a third person shooter. It's very affordable. You get to roam freely, where you are the kingpin of Steelport. You can take over more areas as you drive further into the game with your gang, the Saints. You can pimp out your character, cars, clothes, and your gang. Saints Row the Third can become addictive and great fun. Plenty of weaponry. The graphics are cool. Vehicle types include exotic street cars, motorcycles, jets, and tanks, too. You will also have more than enough money to play with, and a huge selection of cars. If you love changing up your style you'll love Saints Row the Third.
Britty M.
Britty M.
I beat this game on the 360 and enjoyed it from start to finish. Some parts seemed really hard and impossible (the glitch portion) but it was overall enjoyable. I think this one is the best out of games 1-4 by far. The game didn't take itself too seriously, and it shows in a good way. Very wacky, funny characters and story throughout. Has good replay-ability.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Bought the game when it first came out and then proceeded to buy the full package. With me I've beaten it six times, enjoy the storyline, and it's fun to play. I'd say it'd be worth getting, but if you're not into corny over-used stuff (such as aliens and zombies) I'd recommend the first or better yet the second. Overall one of my favorite franchises! :)
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Tired of "realistic" and "gritty" games taking some of the fun out of gaming? Look no further. Imagine the writers of GTA or Heavy Rain getting VERY high and being told to just "go nuts". It's fun to play, hilarious, and capitalizes on the fun parts of these kinds of games.
KeOsha K.
KeOsha K.
This is the game that for me into non- dancing games. I was never a big shoot em up games but I love this one. it's funny, and it fun to play. I have now bought and beat this game at least 3 times one 2 different systems. highly recommend.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
I think this game is hilarious, definitely for a mature gaming crowd - not the kids.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Goodness this game is just so fun! I love the story so much and I love creating my own character. It's hilarious on so many levels and I have played it just about ten times because I love it so much. Of course, the humour is not for everyone, but, that just makes it a little more unique.
Domineek B.
Domineek B.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you love GTA, I love GTA buthe you know what. I hunk I love this game even more. It funny crazy with a little hint of wacky thrown in. Story is great and really fun to follow. The other all macanics in the game are amazing. I just love this game.
Beth O.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
This is a really fun game full of quirky characters and lots of customization options, this game isn't as serious as the first two but still has you trying to take over the city and have your gang as number one. As far as reply value goes, I would play it again just to enjoy the story line.
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
This game is just another fun sandbox game! If you love games that you can just mess around and play quests and find fun easter eggs then this is for you!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
WHAT ST ROW DO U LIKE BETTER
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
Is there anything you don't like about Saints Row?
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Who else thinks this game was kind off of Grand Theft Auto?
Nikiah G.
Nikiah G.
Has anyone played the new saints row? if so how is it? do u recommend?
Jon F.
Jon F.
Milwaukee, WI
Did anyone else get this free download on XBOX and think this game was such a joke?