The Saem - Zoo Park Moisturizing Panda Mask Sheet 1pc 25ml uploaded by Lindsay S.

BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Lindsay S.
I saw this at my local CVS and was drawn in by its cuteness I love panda's and I also love when skincare can be fun this sheet mask is so moisturizing and hydrating my skin feels super soft not dry I highly recommend it.
Julissa R.
I bought this in CVS a couple of months ago and ever since then I haven't stopped buying it it really just leaves my face really tighten is just great
Alyssa M.
Laredo
Love these soo good for moisturizing face aster a tuff day at work ❤️ recommend it tons for a day of relaxation 🙂❤️
Heather W.
Roanoke, AL
Enjoy the relaxing time of doing a face mask. Very little moisturizing effect beyond the initial application.
Naomi D.
Philadelphia
I loved this mask. It made my skin feel so nice. And it’s adorable and really funny. I would recommend
Kathrine C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I tried this about a week ago and I thought it smelled amazing like blackberries. I think it did a good job on my skin.
Hedvig M.
Tallinn
I absolutely adore the design, it's very cute and looks quirky once you put it on. However, with my sensitive skin, it felt prickly and irritating and I wound up having to remove it before the application time - 20 min - was over. The cuteness is not worth the discomfort, I'm afraid.