The Saem - Zoo Park Brightening Lamb Mask Sheet 1pc 25ml uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Tiffany S.
Salt Lake City, UT
The mask looks nothing like a lamb so if that's one of the main reasons you're purchasing you will be very disappointed. The mask has a lot of serum in it. The sizing of the mask was awkward for my face but I was able to make it work just fine. It felt cool and refreshing when I put it on my face. Once I took the mask off there was a little serum that absorbed soon after taking the mask off. My skin definitely had a nice glow. I will definitely use this mask again. Even though it looks really scary on. Haha

-1 Star for scary lamb face
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I have yet to really find a sheet mask that totally woes me. However the novelty factor of this one makes it worth it. It freaks out my husband, which I love more than anything.