The Saem - Urban Eco Harakeke Fresh Toner 180ml 180ml uploaded by Jackie H.

BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Turns dull and dark skin into dewy and bright skin. Cleans off the remnants left over after washing face and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Increases skin resistance against external irritant factors. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Jackie H.
Cedar Park
This a is a good affordable hydrating and ph adjusting toner. I have repurchased it twice now. I bought it from the Jolse website. It is gentle and effective. It adds bounce back to skin. The packaging it beautiful and complements my vanity. I recommend to anyone looking for a hydrating Toner. It will up your dry skincare routine.
Moeko F.
This toner really helps before and after putting and removing make up off. I use it for extra cleansing, but it works for oily skin too. The soothing aloe is a bonus to this toner! I would definitely buy it again if I can!
Akmaral A.
Astana
Very nice toner for oily skin. I use it usually in the morning before the cream and make up to moisturized my skin. Sometimes I don't use the cream and put make up on the toner. Few month ago I tried to used it every day for a two week and my skin looked nice. It can't make your skin ideal, but if you use if with the other good skincare, it can make your face better that if war. Toner have a gel texture that is easy to apply. convenient pump helps you to get the product from the bottle. There is 180ml of product inside.
Lena H.
Edmonton, AK
This toner is not the only product I got. I have their essence and cream, and I absolutely love them all. They work great for my skin, providing the much needed hydration. The toner is lightweight and is perfect for layering. I don’t even mind its smell which I find somewhat chemical, but rather pleasant. I was lucky to get the whole line on sale, but even at full price, you are getting a big container of some amazing stuff. Highly recommended.