The Saem Saemmul Face Lightner (Spf30/pa++) 30ml (#2 Pink Light) uploaded by belen g.The Saem Saemmul Face Lightner (Spf30/pa++) 30ml (#2 Pink Light) uploaded by belen g.

BY THE SAEM

Feature 1. Natural looking bright, clear and radiant milky complexion, Giving extra light to the skin and adjusting tone to right. 2. For natural looking face cover makeup with extra light and purity on it. 3. Choose the shades according to the each... see more...

Maria P.
I love this product so much, for one, it easily goes with your skin complexion. It goes with any skin is inexpensive and I use this product almost everyday. The smell of this face lightner is pleasant to the nose and I would not only buy it again, but I have even recommend it to everyone I know.
belen g.
Miami
Es perfecta me encanta te deja la piel super blanca al cabo de algunos minutos, te deja la piel muy suave es maravillosa

Amazon