BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. A mask sheet with 10,000ppm apple extracts offers deep hydration and improve skin tone, leaving it clean and transparent. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Liz N.
I bought this mask through an Ipsy offer that came with a variety of sheet masks. This easily has become one of my favorite sheet masks. The mask itself is a thicker cloth material so it feels really soft and gentle on your face. It also has an apple cider/apple juice scent, so there is no question about whether they put any apple ingredients in the mask or not. I left it on for the allotted time which is 20 to 25 minutes and my skin felt very smooth and calming afterwards. The mask claims to help smooth and brighten skin and I definitely feel like it achieved that. You can purchase the mask online through their company website. If you like fruit scented things and sheet masks, this is your new go-to!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I received this in my july facetory sub box. this mask most definitely smells like like juice, which was yummy. this mask itself was thicker than other sheets ive used. it also had i bit of stretch to it and help you fit it to your face. while pulling on it, it didnt rip like others would and it stayed in place as soon you smooth it out. The serum i kinda wish there was and little bit more left in the packaging so you can smooth onto your neck and chest area. the serum did hydrate the skin smooth it,  and it felt refreshing.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
This makes me want to eat my face it smells so good. It's soothing and I'm definitely going to be buying more of these. I got this in a facetory package and I absolutely love it. I would recommend to anyone especially if you love the smell of apples!!!!
Madalena N.
This mask immediately broke me out. My face was bright red, itchy, and in hives. I received two of these masks as part of an Ipsy offer and I was excited but the smell was horrid and it’s definitely not good for sensitive skin
Mary F.
Loved it! I got this in an Ipsy offer with a lot of other face skin and hair masks. This is the first message I've gotten that actually smells amazing. Left my face feeling soft and refreshed. I would definitely love to get my hands on more of these masks.
Flavia M.
I’d used other products by this company before, and have always been impressed. The mask itself was moisturizing, and made my skin happy. There was no residue after I removed the mask and worked the remaining moisturize into my skin. I did not enjoy the scent of this mask, however, which was dissapointing, because I was expecting something like apple pie. I ended up removing this mask before the indicated time, because I didn’t like the smell. Luckily, the smell didn’t linger very long after I removed the sheet from my face and worked the remaining product into my skin.