BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. A mask sheet with 10,000ppm apple extracts offers deep hydration and improve skin tone, leaving it clean and transparent. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Moisturize my skin beautifully all day I felt very moisturized and shiny and soft I get it definitely made me feel like I have a brighter definition to my skin not so Blah and dry because I suffer from very dry skin. I would definitely recommend this face mask to anyone with dry skin like mine.
Liz N.
I bought this mask through an Ipsy offer that came with a variety of sheet masks. This easily has become one of my favorite sheet masks. The mask itself is a thicker cloth material so it feels really soft and gentle on your face. It also has an apple cider/apple juice scent, so there is no question about whether they put any apple ingredients in the mask or not. I left it on for the allotted time which is 20 to 25 minutes and my skin felt very smooth and calming afterwards. The mask claims to help smooth and brighten skin and I definitely feel like it achieved that. You can purchase the mask online through their company website. If you like fruit scented things and sheet masks, this is your new go-to!
Lisa P.
I received this in my June Ipsy bag, and I truly enjoyed it!! I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily, so I’m always skeptical of trying new face masks but this one felt so hydrating and refreshing. I’ll definitely be purchasing more of these masks!!
Vanessa R.
Victorville, CA
I really liked this face mask. It's more like a cloth than a sheet mask and I actually liked that better. I also like that the residue left on the skin isn't slimy like most other face masks it's more moisturizing. Plus, it smells really good!
c. j.
always love a good korean sheet mask! skin is smooth and very hydrated! I always make sure to massage the extra serum into my neck and chest for a little extra love!! I keep going back to this brand! Love it.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I received this in my Ipsy bag and honestly, I love it! It smells amazing and made my skin extra soft after using. I didn’t find it too overloaded with product and I didn’t have any sensitivities to the mask or the formula, which I love.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
I got this mask in my June ipsy bag. It smells great and definitely left my skin soft after I took it off. The mask is made of a thicker cotton like material and I like that because it didn’t rip easily.
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
The Saem-Natural-Tox Apple Mask Sheet has the most delicious smell of fresh apples. My face did appear to be brighter and healthier looking. The only thing that I didn't care for is that it is very sticky, much like the juices from a great apple. I would definitely recommend this and use it again myself!
Tosha T.
Kershaw, SC
I got this mask in a recent ipsy bag and was excited to give it a go.... I may be a bit of a mask junkie.... It smelled incredible! As far as the effects on my face, I didn't notice anything drastic. My skin felt moisturized instantly but hours after using it, that moisturized feeling turned oily and I found myself heading to the bathroom to wash my face a couple times.
Kayla W.
Smells good, feels good, works good! The smell was absolutely amazing! Aside from the initial shock of "GEEZ THATS COLD" that you get from every single sheet mask in existence, it felt great on my skin. Soothing and refreshing, i could feel it working, and could see the results after i was done!!!