BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. A tomato essence type mask sheet offers deep moisture, leaving the skin with elasticity and energy. How to use: 1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. 2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. 3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat your face to allow the remaining formula to absorb into your skin. see more...

Marcella H.
Ini maskerr enaaakk bgttt!! Ya meskipun harga lmyan mahal untuk ukuran sheet mask yg sekali pake. Ak pke yg lemon dan rice. Terlihat di pemakaian pertama yg oke bgt bgun pagi serasa pori2 mengecil n lembab. Ak pake tidur krn dingin n nyegerin bgt. Bruntusan jg bs ilg pke produk ini.yeyyy i love it so much!!
Leire A.
Madrid
The Saem sheet masks have been a hit with me. This tomato one was very refreshing, sit on my skin like a cloud, and got a lot of product soaked in the material that went straight to my skin, and I noticed. The Green Grape one suited my skin better, but this one was definitely up there on my top sheet masks ranking. I got it as a gift with an order, because I usually don't buy single sheet masks. I would definitely consider buying if there were 20/30pc packs of these masks available.