BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, apply toner then place the sheet on your face. 2. After 20 - 25 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Savannah K.
Garland, TX
This product absolutely soothes my skin, and provides fresh, cool relief to my acne and pores. I notice that even several hours after using a mask, my skin still feels amazing.
Lurdes T.
Mi piel necesita algo más pas purificar el rostro, pero para épocas que llevo bastante bien el rostro me ayuda a limpiar, hidratar y equilibrar el exceso de sebo con una formulaciones bastantes buenas.
Olga M.
Great for skin that has some irritations generally or just after some event. It saves me after flights to get my scan clear once more. Non sticky consistency of serum is a definite plus
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
I’ve used this mask once and I don’t see anything wrong with it. The packaging is like any other mask sheet packaging pretty standard. It wasn’t disappointing but I don’t know if it did much but I guess I have to use it more times to know if it’s effective! I’ll have to buy more
Fanny F.
Very nice product to try! It leaves you a fresh skin. Best for oily and acne prone skin. If we use it regularly, the acne that we have will quickly dry day by day. I also recommend this to use every night.