BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, apply toner then place the sheet on your face. 2. After 20 - 25 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Delaina L.
Austin, TX
I have all The Saem Mask sheets you can choose from, the natural rice mask sheet Is by far my favorite! The mask contains rice extract from Icheon With moisturizing and brightening a fax to help smooth uneven skin tone, leaving skin revitalized and soft. Note there is also an abundant amount of leftover product in the bottom of this mask. Some people don’t like this and I understand that it can be really messy but I really like to use the rest of the essence on my neck and chest. Like most facemasks the product will not actually drip down due to gravity but I really just feel it’s an opportune time to take care of your décolleté as well as your face. I will be re-purchasing!
Annie X.
These are life savors when my skin is feeling dry or just not feeling a full out face wash. This product does not only come in packs but the come in single ones that cost only $1.50 per pack and with ever purchase they provide sample so you are able to see every product they have and be able to try it at home. Anyone living in NYC there is a store that is located in Canal street across from the train station. The staff are friendly and help you as much as they can. I have purchased a whole bunch of products from them and they leave my skin glowing and fresh.