BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, apply toner then place the sheet on your face. 2. After 20 - 25 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
*Reviewing this for Açaí Berry flavor*

I always love face masks. No matter what mask I try, I always see results and never seem to disappoint. This product was no exception. It was my first time trying this brand, which is always exciting. I received this in my Ipsy Bag. The Açaí Berry mask sheet is supposed to be firming, which is great for people who deal with aging/wrinkles or need that extra firmness. The main ingredient, Açaí Berry Extract, is rich in various Polyphenols, which is perfect in making skin more elastic and moisturized. After cleansing my face well, I used this sheet mask to restore that moisture back in my skin. For 20-25 minutes as recommended, I left it on until the essence was fully absorbed in my skin. Afterwards I use remaining serum on my neck and chest. For best results, it’s probably best to continue using this product more than once. However, I did enjoy this mask!
Lynne
This face mask comes with a lot of essence soaked into it and inside the package. Be careful when applying it because you want to get all of the good stuff on your face. The aloe is one of my favorite ones! I keep a thin packet of The Saem facemasks in my purse, just in case I need a pick me up while commuting to work, I'm on the plane or I'm staying a night at a friends house.
Abbie Q.
Loved the Acai Berry one the best, it smelled super amazing! And who doesn't love sheet masks they are one of my fav things I started trying after seeing them on social alot
Taylor M.
Alliance
The mask holes are a little odd and the mask itself is super super wet. It is hard to keep from falling off so put it on and lay down. The acai berry smells absolutely delicious and made my skin so soft and firn. Overall I really liked it! And would buy again!
Kelcey D.
New Milford
It is amazing! hydrates my face and keeps it looking fresh all day. go get it! it is great, if you have dry slin this is the product for you, although i have oily skin it feels really refreshing.
Geneva J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love The Saem sheet masks. The oatmeal mask is very soothing and hydrating. It definitely made more of a difference than some other brands I have tried. I would definitely repurchase their masks, they’re great when your skin needs a little boost.
Natalie C.
Kingman, AZ
I love face masks so I'm happy to always leave good reviews. I did not break out with this one so that's always a plus and it left my skin dealing smooth
MK J.
I actually got the açaí berry mask, but I can’t find it on here. It was hydrating and I felt like it tightened my skin and evened out my skin tone.
Unique M.
This product was so amazing, I had purchased it at forever 21 it really made my skin feel tighter and more of a cleanly feel than usual.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
I got this mask in my Ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. It smells amazing! It’s very easy to fit on the face and it’s very hydrating.