BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, apply toner then place the sheet on your face. 2. After 20 - 25 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Oh my! This is easily become my favorite lemon mask sheet on the market for its price, ingredients, and ability to make a dull skin tone look bright and refreshed. The mask contains an abundance of vitamin C, be warned there is also an abundant amount of product in this mask. Some people don’t like this and I understand that it can be really messy but I really like to use the rest of the essence on my neck and chest. Like most facemasks the product will not actually drip down due to gravity but I really just feel it’s an opportune time to take care of your décolleté as well as your face. I will be re-purchasing!
Fanny F.
Very nice product from The SAEM. It leaves you a smooth and fresh skin after use this sheet mask. Best for dull, oily skin and acne prone skin. Let’s give it a try and you must be like it after you use it.
Esther S.
Indonesia
I have a dry sensitive skin this product has no reaction to my skin so far, and it has a great finish on my skin i really love it. It hydrate your skin nicely
Mariem H.
rotterdam
This mask brightens my complexion. The only problem i have with all sheetmasks is that they break me out. But it does what it claims.