The Saem - Nail Wear 7ml #31 Vivid Navy uploaded by Flavia M.The Saem - Nail Wear 7ml #31 Vivid Navy uploaded by حَنِيينْ ش.

BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Creates gorgeous look with vivid color. How to use: Apply on nails and wait for it to dry. see more...

Minnorea G.
Miami
Colores modernos, comninables duraderas actualizadas para toda chica q le guste estar IN! Me gustan mucho y q tenga esos brillentes colores y los oscuros.con covertura buenisima y un secado rapido.las recomiendo.
Flavia M.
I’d always wanted to try and wear blue nail polish, but never really felt brave enough for it. I was impressed that I only needed 2 coats to get the right opacity and colour. The colour was vibrant, the formula of the nail polish felt great, and I was very pleased at how long this nail polish lasted on me, because I’m not very careful when it comes to my nails, and find that I usually destroy at least one nail by the first day, haha. Overall, I would give this nail polish (or at least this particular shade by this brand) 5 out of 5!
حَنِيينْ ش.
Dammam, Ghirnatah
Love this, and use it often so I reordered. I paint my nail tips for the French manicure look. Two coats of this and then some brush on resin (just on the tips) and a couple coats of clear top coat over the whole nail is fairly durable, gives the tips of my very thin nails enough strength so I'm able to wear them extended a little beyond my finger, which is a miracle in my life. I've done acrylics full length and tips, Gel nails, silk wraps, and a few other methods over the years, and love that this looks quite natural, not bulky, and I can get enough length to look pretty.recommended.xoxo
Valeria H.
Me encantan los colores ya que son muy nítidos y duran muchos días (he llegado a usarlos durante caso 10 días). Muy buenos y recomendables
Kauany P.
Queee maravilha.. varias cores... nails lindoooos .... cores diferentes e maravilhosa. Unhas lindaas c9m essas coreS
Isadora G.