Skin CareBody CareLotion & Moisturizersthe SAEM
The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 1014 fl oz (300 ml)

The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)

by the SAEM

This face & body multi soothing gel makes skin healthy and moisturizes it by activating the skin's own vitality with aloe vera from the pristine Jeju island. It moisturizes and soothes dry, irritated skin with its rich moisture.

Expiration Date: March 2021

Shipping Weight: 0.95 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)!
Shella P.
I started using The Saem Jeju Fresh Aloe soothing gel back and 2015 and I'm still using this same product until now. I love it that it cools your face at the same time moisturizes, smooths your skin and freshen your face . It also helps me to minimize my pimple and firms my skin. The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)
Dejana M.
St. Moravica
Personally, I really love this soothing gel. It is able to improve the texture of my skin in the simple way. My skin will feel fresh especially after applying throughout the face. The skin becomes healthy and moisturized. After applying it, my skin is ready to absorb the next treatment. I feel my skin is very soft and smooth.
Pamela L.
Santiago
excelente gel de aloe vera, refresca la piel en un instante, deja el rostro muy suave, se absorbe muy rápido, lo deja fresco, luminoso y radiante, lo aplico después del tóner y antes de las cremas y deja una sensación de hidratacion máxima, recomendado 100 por ciento
Ni N.
New Castle, DE
aloe vera is the best product for my skin [product:the-saem,-jeju-fresh-aloe-soothing-gel,-1014-fl-oz-(300-ml)] it is a multifunctional i also use it for hair.
Na T.
New Castle, DE
It's a great product and works well with my skin. I bought this at a very cheap price and it contains soo much product. It's very nice for a light moisturizer that you can put on anytime of the day and before makeup.The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)
SHIKKOKU  .
Toronto, ON
The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) uploaded by SHIKKOKU  .
This is great, it's refreshing and super absorbent. It smells really nice, but not overpowering. It makes my skin moisturized and it feels super cooling. You can even leave it in the fridge for use afterward. The stickiness goes away quickly.
Gretchen O.
Madrid, Madrid
I picked this up after seeing articles reviewing other Korean aloe gel products. I have incredibly oily skin (where even mattifying creams/lotions leave my skin greasy through the day) so wanted to try something different to give my skin some hydration through the day. This stuff is the ticket. I apply it after my daily serum and it keeps my skin hydrated without oil or grease all day. The actual product comes in a massive tub for about $5, and a little goes along way, so it'll last ages. It's a gel-like consistency that turns to liquid in your hands and easily spreads across skin without leaving stickiness or residue. I haven't noticed a reduction in redness of my skin, but the soothing feeling, and gentle scent, is also nice. I also apply some to my curly hair after my shower or throughout the day when my hair needs a pick-me-up and it redefines my curls without crunch or weighing it down.
The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) The Saem, Jeju Fresh Aloe Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)

Looking for your answer?