The Saem - Iceland Water Volume Hydrating Cream (For Combination Skin) 80ml 80ml

BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Formulated with pure Iceland mineral water which provides moisturization to skin. Contains Hyaluronic Filling Sphere to help moisture retaining abilities of the skin. Oil is no additives (except perfume) Long-lasting moisture How to use it: Use at the last stage of skin care, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face. see more...

Silva💫しるば R.
Lethbridge
I got this for less than $10 at Winners but I would easily pay more. This is a great hydrating cream for either a dry or humid environment. Feels very gentle with only a very light scent; it's a bit tacky just after you put it on but absorbs eventually and doesn't make your skin greasy. It's a real gem.
Jenny S.
Pau
My go-to !
I got it a few weeks ago and I can’t live without it ! I use it in the morning before my makeup, it is so good for my combo oily dehydrated skin, it gives it the hydration boost it needs for the day, and the price is incredible for such a good product! I recommend it 100% !