BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. A triple functional(Moisturizing, Wrinkle improvement, Whitening) cooling eye stick which contains Iceland mineral water and iceplant extracts. To leave your dull and lifeless eye area smoother and brighter. How to use it: Pat lightly along the eye area with fingertips. see more...

Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I absolutely love love LOVE The Saem’s Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick! I found this product by chance at my local CVS Pharmacy. I was looking for something to help with under eye puffiness and maybe help brighten the bags. This product does all of that and more! Not only did it help reduce the puffiness of my bags under my eyes, it helped make the skin brighter and softer. I am completely amazed by how well it works. Also, the little stick is super cute and shaped like a polar bear. It smells very refreshing and goes on so silky. It absorbs rather quickly but that doesn’t mean you need to slather on more. Just a glide or two under each eye does the job. I use it before bed each night.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I got the little polar bear at cvs in Fremont, CA.
It has a very pleasant scent and has a good price.
The consistency is that of a chapstick. Make sure the one you buy is not old. I was going to pick one up and ulta but, they were all dried up.
Inna m.
USA
Love love love love this little guy. Not only is he soooo cute, he also travels with me. Its mess free "roll on" that feels invigorating and fresh!