Skin CareFacial Skincarethe SAEM
The Saem, Iceland, Hydrating Soothing Gel, 1014 fl oz (300 ml)

The Saem, Iceland, Hydrating Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)

by the SAEM

The SAEM Iceland Hydrating Soothing Gel. Contains 98% Mineral Water. This line provides rich moisture to the skin with pure mineral water from pristine Iceland.. The multi-soothing gel delivers moisture to skin with its ingredients of 98% mineral water while providing a cool, refreshing finish to skin.

Expiration Date: May 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.87 lbs

Package Quantity: 10.14 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Saem, Iceland, Hydrating Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml)!
Angelina S.
Mason city , IA
The Saem, Iceland, Hydrating Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) uploaded by Angelina S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This products packaging is so cool! The feeling is really nice and calming and makes me feel so smooth and like my skin is full of life!
Basil M.
Lynnwood, WA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have sensitive, oily skin and have found that this soothing gel makes a wonderful full body moisturizer. When I get out of the shower, I apply the gel while my skin is still damp, and a little bit goes a long way! It has made both my face and body SO smooth!
Phyl H.
Wakefield, VA
2 stars because I enjoy the texture and the bottle is super cute. It says it's hydrating, but it doesn't make a difference on my skin. While it feels nice immediately after applying, I could get the same result by spritzing cool water on my face. It has a distinct alcohol smell that does dissipate after applying. Hasn't caused me to break out which is a plus. Will not be rebuying though I will be keeping the bottle.
jacqueline G.
New Hampshire
I bought this product at Sally's Beauty because I love Korean skincare products. I fell in love with this product. I use it every night right before I go to bed. You only need a little product to apply it all over your face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed, awake, and clean. I also love the smell of this product. I totally recommend this product!!
Sara E.
Indiana
Purchased at: CVS
I really love using this product after I get out of the shower or bath. Its also great for after sun. It dries quickly and is not sticky. I don't use on my face unless I'm irritated, such as after a micro needling treatment. It has really helped my other skin glow. Its a product that I would maybe change how its advertised as many think its a facial skin care item solely
Alexandra J.
Sun Valley, CA
This a wonderfully refreshing product. It's a very nice light, water moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend this be part of a skin care routine. It's more for... After sun care or when you just want a little boost of hydration during the day. It's very nice, no fragrance. Would buy again. ❤️
Precious C.
Washington , DC
Perfect for the summer. It's good for some added hydration when it's hot outside. Doesn't leave a sticky residue.

Looking for your answer?