The Saem - Healing Tea Garden Tea tree Cleansing Water 300ml 300ml uploaded by Danniel R.The Saem - Healing Tea Garden Tea tree Cleansing Water 300ml 300ml uploaded by Danniel R.

BY THE SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. Soothes, refreshes, and protects your skin from external irritants. Gives moisture to skin and keeps skin hydrated. How to use: Apply right amount on cotton pad, massage gently to remove make up, rinse off with warm water and cleansing foam. see more...

Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Their Healing Tree Garden Cleansing Water in Tea Tree is designed to control sebum while being a healing no wash cleansing water. The cleansing water contains 300 ml (10.14 oz) and has a decently strong scent of tea tree oil. Not as strong as the Benton cleansing water though. The cleansing water is clear and free colorants and is slightly tacky on the skin.

Recommended use is to fully saturate a cotton ball with the cleansing water, wipe skin with the ball along skin texture starting from the inner area of the face and working outwards until there is no more residue. Gently press the point makeup areas with the cotton ball for 5-10 seconds to melt away makeup, and gently blot off the skin. No need to wash off with water, but lightly wash off as a finishing touch. After using, I prefer to use a cleansing water before using a foam cleanser in the mornings and I really like how much dirt is removed. This cleansing water is very gentle and hasn’t irritated my skin, it really removes a ton of dirt while not drying out the skin. It should also help oily skin and acne-prone skin due to the tea tree. This is a great option too to not only remove point makeup but to remove oil while also leaving your skin hydrated. I’d recommend this to anyone unless you’re sensitive to fragrance.

What I like: this cleanser is very gentle and very hydrating. It really removes dirt and oil and is great to use a cleanser on its own in the morning or to remove your point makeup (eyes, cheeks, lips). The scent isn’t super strong and it’s not irritating to the skin. This would be good for oily and acne-prone skin but also works for everyone cause it’s non-drying. It removes makeup fast and I think sensitive skin would also benefit from this. What I don’t like: the scent for people who are sensitive to it.
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite go to product. I use it for cleansing, toning and removing makeup. It totally works and is gentle on my skin and eyes even wearing contacts. It remove waterproof makeup too!
Idoia A.
I am a person with very very sensitive skin, and cleansing water would just left my skin red and itchy, even if I used them as morning cleansers. But from the very first moment I tried this one, I fell in love. This is the best cleansing water I've ever tried BY FAR, and it's now my only morning cleanser. This blue one is specially made for oily skins, with a high concentration of Tea Tree (so its scent is pretty strong) and it leaves skin very soft and clean. It's also fantastic at removing make up, I use it a lot to correct things while I'm doing my make up (I use an oil cleanser to remove it). Specially if you have oily and sensitive skin, you definitely need to try it! And the price is ridiculous, 5,00 won originally in South Korea.