The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige uploaded by Olenka B.

BY THE SAEM

The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige 6.5g SPF28/PA++ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so I tried this concealer because I'm very pale and it's so difficult to find a concealer that matches my skin tone. I found this on a Korean web site and decided to try it since it was the closest match. The match is perfect. It's very pale. It has great coverage. It blends so easily. The applicator is great. A little goes a long way. It was a great price. BUT, there is so little product in here. I use concealer and mascara more than any other product so I run out of both usually under 6 months. I think I will run out of this under 3 months. There's so little product that I will return to my normal NYX concealer that's the same price with over double the amount inside.
Sonya N.
I feel like this concealing will be my holy-grail. It's budget friendly only costing about 5-6 dollars depending on where you bought it. It's a dope foot applicator like Tarte Shape Tape which I'm happy about since I find those pot concealer a bit annoying and the squeeze one annoying. It's a medium to full coverage concealer. I did try it out as a foundation and it stayed on. It has a thick consistency and has a smooth application. It dries quickly but blends well. The concealer covered up my redness but I had to layer up to conceal my acne. The sad thing is there isn't enough shade ranges which is a promblem with K-Beauty
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a budget-friendly concealer with great performance. It has light, creamy formula that offers great coverage and blends well without creasing plus it's very affordable. Although it only comes with3 color selection plus one for brightening, I would still really recommend this
emma c.
I love this concealer! It has a really good coverage and the result is really natural. The color is perfect for my skin tone (I got the 01 clear beige). I usually set it with innisfree no sebum mineral powder and it stays all day long. Just perfect! ♡
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did work for me because i put it under my eyes where it looks so dark and took it away so i was anle to go everywhere without having does dark spots under my eyes
Madison V.
I Love this concealer! Its so creamy on application and blends really well. I set it with my Innisfree no sebum powder to maximize staying power. Doesn't settle into fine lines, and usually has a 8-10hr wear time for me.
Susie N.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this product. It blends well, has medium buildable coverage. Staying power is good. Sets to a matte finish. Does not settle in fine lines.
Frizka S.
This is My first concealer, bcs i have black under eye. I dont know why the color doesnt fit in me, and i not recommeded this to someone who have a dry skin bcs it will really hard to blend and cakey
Hanna H.
I love this concealer. it has a good coverage for my acne scars. sometimes i use it under my darkcircle and it covers them very well. moreover what i love about this concealer is that its so affordable and very cheap but its a good product.
i would definitely repurchase this again in the future.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lot if us know that it is so difficult to find a perfect concealer. After long searches I finally got it. First, as was said here it really cover everything, esp. eye black circles or red spots. Second, it doesn't dry skin at all. Third, it stays long in your face and doesn't highlight any wrinkles. Love it!