BeautyFaceFace Makeupthe SAEM
Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige

The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige

by the SAEM

The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige 6.5g SPF28/PA++

What shades are comparable to Mac shades? Is there one that would work for NC 35?
Start your review of The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige!
Product Highlights
This concealer really really full coverage! It can covers my panda eyes, lol..I love it, it can dry your under eye because of consistency, but it worth it! Don't forget put your moisturizer before itin reviews
Layza P.
Eau Claire, WI
The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige uploaded by Layza P.
The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige uploaded by Layza P.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I keep going back on this! I love this concealer so much that i bought this quite a few times already. I love how light weight it is yet the coverage is there. Perfect for those girl who don't want full heavy coverage. The first time i use this, it stay quite reasonable but then i discover a new trick. So make sure you use a gripping primer before applying this! It makes a huge difference. Below is the before and after picture of me after almost 8 hours.
Anastasiia  N.
Linden, NJ
The SAEM Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige uploaded by Anastasiia  N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect coverage! I think it’s the best concealer I have ever tried! Many colors to choose that match for your skin! It’s thick and smooth! And I like the applicator as well, super easy to use, I’d buy it again and probably will try different colors! 5/5!!!
Madison V.
Newport, KY
I Love this concealer! Its so creamy on application and blends really well. I set it with my Innisfree no sebum powder to maximize staying power. Doesn't settle into fine lines, and usually has a 8-10hr wear time for me.
Thu H.
Montclair, CA
Right amount of coverage!!! Very affordable and work great. Last 8-10 hours shift without creasing. However not a lot of color choices. Still highly recommended
Shawna R.
Louisville, KY
This is the best concealer I've ever used.  It doesn't take a ton to fully cover the areas you need, and it blends in so well with my skin that I often use it to cover acne scars on days when I'm not wearing any foundation or BB cream, and I honestly forget I'm wearing it sometimes.  Completely covers spots without being too obvious.
Julie T.
Austin, TX
Oh, this COVERS. I use this only for larger blemishes that I really want to disappear. I don’t use this for large areas because the ingredients are honestly not the greatest. However, for acne and dark spots this covers perfectly, doesn’t look cakey, and stays the whole day.
REBECCAS M.
this concealer is amazing!!! it is a south Korean makeup brand. I honestly think South Korea makes such great makeup with affordable prices. I've been using this concealer for a while. very very cheap. it is $4.36 and so worth it. since it was so cheap I was contemplating whether or not to use it. but it is a great product!
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA
This did work for me because i put it under my eyes where it looks so dark and took it away so i was anle to go everywhere without having does dark spots under my eyes
Susie N.
San Bernardino, CA
Love this product. It blends well, has medium buildable coverage. Staying power is good. Sets to a matte finish. Does not settle in fine lines.
Mei D.
The best drug store concealer!!! The coverage is super good and this is so affordable.