The Saem - Chocopie Hand Cream (Cookies & Cream) 35ml

by the SAEM

Brand from South Korea: The Saem. The highly moisturizing hand cream containing polyphenol-rich Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter keeps skin healthy for long hours as it is absorbed fast into skin without any sticky feel, thanks to the melting system technology How to Use: Evenly apply an appropriate amount on the hands whenever skin feels dry and gently pat to promote absorption into skin. Pack Size - 35ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Saem - Chocopie Hand Cream (Cookies & Cream) 35ml!
Bee B.
Really fun packaging and a light, not-too-greasy formula. My main complaint is that while the scent is sweet, it has a heavy alcohol-y note to it which isn’t very pleasant but dissipates pretty quickly.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I had wanted to try this since I had seen pics and I was surprised to see it at CVS. My only complaint is that it isn’t good at healing hands that are dry to begin with. If you need intense moisture this isn’t for you. However, the packaging is cute. The smell is delicious. And the texture is nice.

Looking for your answer?