The Sacred Self-Care Oracle : A 55-Card Deck and Guidebook (Cards)

The Sacred Self-Care Oracle : A 55-Card Deck and Guidebook (Cards)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Sacred Self-Care Oracle : A 55-Card Deck and Guidebook (Cards)!
How would you rate this product?
Vicki N.
The Sacred Self-Care Oracle : A 55-Card Deck and Guidebook (Cards) uploaded by Vicki N.
The Sacred Self Care Oracle Deck (Jill Pyle) is beautifully illustrated. Unfortunately, I am just not feeling this Oracle Deck and will probably gift it to one of my sister witches. Maybe the fact that I drew the Connect with Your Womb card the first time I used the cards is the reason that I am not feeling a connection to this deck. I had a hysterectomy when I was thirty-five. Some of the suggested self-care activities such as take a bath will not work for me. I had my hip replaced my I was 45 and can shower only.

Looking for your answer?