MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesMaybelline
The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 035oz

The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 0.35oz

The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 0.35oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 0.35oz!
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I just love maybelline's eyeshadow pallettes they offer a bunch of shades and they are so pretty the pigments are amazing and you can beat the price of them either.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,868 reviews
I like this product and I love makeup and these are great and I love putting on makeup and this brand is the best
destiny J.
Kimberly, WV
The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 0.35oz uploaded by destiny J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the colors ! Very blendable & affordable. Packaging is bomb and stays close so no mess in my carry bag.
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 0.35oz uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using it for years and this never fails to amazed me. I can make lots of different looks using this Rock nudes Eyeshadow palette from Maybelline! They are so nice and pigmented and so easy to blend! This is the one that i can count on when i feel like doing my smokey eye look. I love it!
Katy M.
I just got this one around Christmas time . I'm gonna use a few more of the shadows tonight and I'll repost a few more reviews on this and some pictures
Mirranda T.
Titonka
I was really disappointed in this palette. The shadows in the pan look awesome, however in a swatch test right away you can see that the pigments are lacking. The formula is extremely patchy, even with a high quality primer these shadows just don’t make the cut. I ended up giving it away because I really didn’t like it.
Megan B.
FROSTBURG, MD
Love this palette! Love these colors. Can create my perfect look Every time. It is my go to eye shadow palette.
jessica R.
2313 Grantline Rd, apartment 27
Love these shades. These eyeshadows are great if you want a darker look for going out on the town at night. And simply AMAZING for a smokey eye
Candice W.
Palm Bay
These shadows go on nice and smooth. They stay on the whole day. i don't think there needs to be any improvements.The packaging is nice and casual
Jamie C.
Shippensburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Liked this a lot and I didn’t think I would I seriously bought it for one shade in the palette and find myself using it all the time! No creasing - flawless application!

Looking for your answer?