The Rock by Starfrit Nonstick 10-in. Saute Pan

by The Rock

Prepare delicious meals on this The Rock by Starfrit saute pan. PRODUCT FEATURES Speckled black finish adds a unique, stylish look. Heavy-gauge aluminum distributes heat evenly. Rock-life surface provides incredible durability for years to come. Tempered glass lid locks in heat, moisture and flavor. PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Cast aluminum, stainless steel Dishwasher safe Manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 10-in. diameter Oven-safe up to 392 F Model no. 030947-006-0000 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Rock by Starfrit Nonstick 10-in. Saute Pan!
Fort Erie, ON
These are my all time favourite cooking pans! I have 2 and I want to buy more!! The food doesn’t stick to them like all my other pans which makes cleaning them super easy. I will never cook without these ever again. Here is a picture of my small one.. the other one is currently in the dishwasher :) The Rock by Starfrit Nonstick 10-in. Saute Pan
No Special Diet
Georgetown, ON
This is my favorite pan ever! You only need a little bit of cooking oil (olive or coconut I find work best) and spread it all over, and your eggs end up being perfect and don't stick to the pan! Great for flank steak too.
Organic, No Special Diet