The Rizos Curls Collection

The Rizos Curls Collection

Step 1, Wash: Hydrating Shampoo (10fl oz / 296ml)Our Hydrating Shampoo softly cleans the hair and scalp, deeply moisturizes and strengthens the hair, while treating dry scalp.Step 2, Condition: Deep Conditioner (10fl oz / 296ml)Our Deep Conditioner strengthens, nourishes and deeply moisturizes the hair, promoting hair growth, while controlling frizz.Step 3, Detangle: Refresh & Detangle Spray (10fl oz / 296ml)The Refresh & Detangle Spray is the ultimate go-to for keeping your curls looking stunning. It has two functions:Detangle: Apply to freshly washed hair to detangle curls.Refresh: Use in between wash days to renew & hydrate curls.Step 4, Style: Curl Defining Cream (10fl oz / 296ml)Our Curl Defining Cream defines and holds curls without leaving hair crunchy, creating bouncy, shiny, frizz-free voluminous curls.

The Rizos Curls Collection I’m a product junkie and have no problem buying any product that catches my eyes but for some reason I have been holding back from trying Rizos Curls, should I ? What makes their products stand out? Are they worth it?
Start your review of The Rizos Curls Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Elk Grove, CA
The Rizos Curls Collection uploaded by Dee W.
The whole entire Rizos Curl Collection is amazing + works wonders! Honestly, this fantastic curl line/product doesn’t disappoint! 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 rating for sure! Plus, this line smells amazing too. Not heavy, extremely light product, + brings those curls to life. Definitely my everyday go-to, especially the Curl Defining Cream with Aloe + Coconut Oil 🥥🌴 + Shea—yasss! Lastly, super affordable as well! 😉👍🏽💕 #RizosCurls #CurlyGirl ✨ Rizos Curls Curl Defining Cream, 10 fl oz
Jamaica, NY
The Rizos Curls Collection uploaded by Noelia S.
The Rizos Curls Collection uploaded by Noelia S.
I love using Rizos Curls. Especially right after they added a Light Hold Gel to their collection. It makes my hair so shiny, bouncy and coily which is every curly girls dream!!! Its a light weight formula but a little goes a long way for me The Rizos Curls Collection
Lincoln Park, MI
The Rizos Curls Collection uploaded by Chyenne A.
I have wanted to try Rizos Curls for so long and really had high expectations for all of the products but, unfortunately I was disappointed. The shampoo was very drying, the conditioner and curl cream were very heavy and the curl refresher didn’t do anything.
The Rizos Curls Collection uploaded by Courtney D.
If you’re a curly girl do yourself and buy these products!!! Leaves your curls looking amazing and smells wonderful 🤗..
Bremerton, WA
I’ve been using this product for a few months now and it is amazing. I’m always concerned with products being too heavy for my curly hair but my loves the aloe and moringa oil in these products. They smell amazing, the shampoo is clarifying and hydrating, and the conditioner leaves my curls so bouncy.
Dale
Me encanto @The Rizos Curls Collection, mis rizos nunca se habían visto mejor, la seguiré usando, su aroma me encanta 🥰. Amo mis rizos y para ellos lo mejor😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Dee W. il y a un mois
Totally worth it! The whole brand is phenomenal + now that Target carries it in their curly girl hair section, it’s even more of a WIN! I have 3B curls + swear by the Rizos Curls Defining Cream, along with Dectangle + Refresh Spray. Love it! Product is not heavy, light, easy to use, smells amazing, + affordable compared to other products on the market. All the ingredients are actually healthy for your hair + help to nourish those curls girl! 👏🏽💕 Also, it’s a Latina Owned/Woman Business + I love what this company stands for! Plus, their styling tips on Instagram are super helpful! —Good Luck! Dee 😉👍🏽