BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerRituals
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist

The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist

The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist is a light bed & body mist gently covers your skin and linen with a fine dew. Gives the skin a flourishing feeling with the scent of young Cherry Blossom. Contains moisturising ingredients.

Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Parfum, Glycerin, Betaine, Farnesol, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.

Does this last long on the body ? #rituals#bodymist
What do y’all think of this? Is it worth the price? Love the packaging and concept 🥰
Start your review of The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist!
Nia N.
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Nia N.
I LOVE this scent. I found a bottle at the thrift store and have used it at bedtime. It’s such a lovely scent, and I’ll definitely use the heck outta this!
D W.
CT
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought the body butter last year and while I love the scent of this line, I didn't find it to be moisturizing enough. Just got this last month from Macy's and I love it for a quick spritz on the way out the door. It isn't overbearing and is perfect for summer!
Sarah G.
Pleasanton, CA
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Sarah G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite body mist. It lasts a while. I loved the cherry blossom scent from Bath & Body Works and wanted to find one that would last. I actually found this on Amazon! I’ve been using mine since November 2019 and I still have half left! Will be buying again.
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This fragrance is beautiful❤ anyone who knows me knows i LOVE everything cherry blossom and so i was super excited to get this. The scent is floral, sweet and light and perfect for spring! The bottle is a beautiful light pink glass with beautiful wood cap. Will be getting this again. I'm just sorry i didn't get it sooner.
Jasmine  R.
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Jasmine  R.
I love all things cherry blossom and this is not an exception, the smell is light and floral but not too heavy. It’s a beautiful clean smell, good for everyday use. I would definitely recommend other people try it
Marijana H.
Philadelphia , PA
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Marijana H.
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Marijana H.
Love the scent! It’s so fragile and gentle...when I spray from it, closing my eyes, there is no better way to relax or meditate.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
Very light but pungent at the same time. I like to spray on my sheets and pillow. Just gives the bed a smell equivalent to a lullaby if that makes any sense.
Noa W.
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Noa W.
I love this product! It smells so good and stays on my pillow for the whole night! I only spray 2 times on my pillow and 1 time on my blanket. And then I sleep super good. I would recommend this to everyone who doesn’t sleep too good!
Anuka A.
New Castle , DE
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Anuka A.
This brand is my favorite brand for body routine ❤️ this body mist has a good smell and i like it ❤️❣️👌
Edna B.
The Ritual of Sakura Bed & Body Mist uploaded by Edna B.
The smell is good and intense. It lasts all day. I really like this body mist. I use it as a normal perfume. [product:rituals-the-ritual-of-sakura-hair-&-body-mist-16-oz]