BeautyBodyBody CareRituals
The Ritual of Happy Buddha Body Scrub, 375 g

The Ritual of Happy Buddha Body Scrub, 375 g

The Ritual of Happy Buddha Body Scrub by Rituals is a luxurious combination of sugar and wonderfully soothing oils. Specially developed to nourish and energise dry skin. The natural ingredients Sweet Orange and Cedar Wood provide a wonderfully warm fragrance.

Sucrose, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Kernel) Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Cedrus Atlantica (Bark) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Ritual of Happy Buddha Body Scrub, 375 g!
Tasneem S.
Queens Vlg, NY
The Ritual of Happy Buddha Body Scrub, 375 g uploaded by Tasneem S.
I got this while ago for free in front of a Ritual store near my college. Recently I have started taking accutane which has made my skin extremely dry. I was looking for some body wash/ scrub which would moisturize my body and I have been trying products but this was the best thing ever, everything I could ask for. It’s sooo moisturizing, your skin feels smooth and soft and beautiful. I definitely definitely recommend
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the smell and feel of this orange scrub in my morning shower! Love medium grit of the scrub and how it also moisturize my dry skin without stripping my skin! The orange scent is very envigorating to help wake up! Definitely will buy this body scrub again or gift to someone!
Lyndsai H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this product. It smells so amazing and makes my skin glow after use! I highly recommend this product to anyone!!!!
Viki V.
Kew Gardens, NY
I really love this product. It smells amazing and is a great scrub. I also used the body wash version of it and I am obsessed. The price is worth it and I always recommend this to my friends.
Noelia C.
I really like the Happy Buddha line. It has a scent that makes you feel in a better mood. Its fruity aroma mixed with citrus fruits gives it a very pleasant aroma to our skin that will last for a long time. I really like its exfoliation grain to make a deeper exfoliation. I recommend trying all the products in this range for their aroma.
Isabella S.
🇬🇧-🇮🇹 I really like the scent and the scrub granulation, but after having rinsed leaves an oily film, and is difficult to remove, definitely moisturizer but I do not like. Mi piace davvero la profumazione e la granulazione dello scrub, ma dopo averlo sciaquato lascia la pelle unta, ed è difficile da rimuovere, sicuramente idratante ma a me non piace.
Maria F.
Lillehammer
The smell of the Happy Buddha collection is so beautiful. I love this body scrub because is not harsh yet lets my skin really soft and smelling amazing. I dont even have to moisturize I use this because of how smooth my skin gets. Will totally recommend!
Louise S.
Shipdham, Norfolk
Finally a scrub that actually scrubs. Most scrubs are not gritty enough to remove dead skin cells but this one was amazing I ended up using most of it on my husbands back as he suffers from really bad breakouts on the top of his back and this stuff worked wonders on helping to improve it.
Uliana I.
If you love sugar scrubs this one is for you. It has enough amount of oils not to dry your skin after applying the scrub. Smell is fruity and fresh.
samantha W.
Preston, Lancashire
Absolutely amazing . The scent is gorgeous and the skin felt smooth , hydrated and free of any dead skin cells. I’d imagine This would be great for pregnancy belly’s too. It’s gentle non abrasive.

Looking for your answer?