Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubRituals
The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml

The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml

A combination of ultrafine chinese bamboo particles within a rich cream base to gently and intensely remove dead skin cell. Hydrates without leaving the skin feeling greasy. Enriched with calming white lotus and nourishing yi yi ren extract.

Is this a good product?
Start your review of The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml uploaded by Elena U.
The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml I liked this scrub very much. It abrades the skin well, but does not injure or dry it out. The texture is creamy. The aroma is pleasant, but I personally do not really like it - some kind of herbaceous, but at the same time perfumery. If not for the smell, I would have bought even the full version. Rituals
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this creamy body scrub. It works great and smells wonderful. Definitely recommend this 10/10The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Love the exfoliating abilities of this body scrub. Leaves my skin soft and smooth, gently removing dry flaky skin. Smells very peaceful with the light scent of white lotus. Affordably priced. Definitely recommend. #Rituals #RitualOfDao #BodyScrub
kjjgold S.
Bronx, NY
Not too harsh on my skin. Smells great and helps my skin stay smooth by exfoliating away all the dead skin
Summer Q.
Hialeah, FL
Amazing! Love how well it keeps me free from dry skin, only thing I dislike is the smell
Darla G.
San Fernando, CA
Ritual of Dao body scrub is the best body scrub I've ever used. Not only am I addicted to its scent, but the exfoliant is effective yet extremely gentle on my sensitive skin. I've used other body scrubs with poor results including surface scratches from too much abrasion. This scrub is luxurious, gently exfoliating and moisturizing. I could not compliment it more-truly wonderful.
Amy N.
Overland Park, KS
Rituals Body Scrubs are unique in that they go on creamy but lathers into an exfoliating scrub. This makes the exfoliating process very gentle, whereas some body scrub products are harsher on the skin. Dao is a very relaxing scent, but sadly it’s been discontinued by Rituals. However, all of their scents are pleasant to me, so any of their body scrubs are worth a try in order to experience the unique texture.
Nabiha A.
I love this scrub. The scent is nice, fresh and light. The exfoliation it provides is so great, especially for the rougher/bumpier patches of my skin.
Michelle R.
Monroe, IA
The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub, Körperpeeling, 325 ml uploaded by Michelle R.
The Ritual of Dao Body Scrub is literally Unlike ANY OTHER BODY SCRUB THAT I HAVE HONESTLY E V E R TRIED B E F O R E. IT'S SUCH A MILD AND GENTLE, YET THOROUGHLY EXFOLIATING C R E A M. NOT THE USUAL OILS. It literally feels as if you are rubbing on a lotion with an exfoliant in it. And to top it off, it rinses off so very EASILY, LEAVES BEHIND ABSOLUTELY NO RESIDUE, AND IS STILL SUPER MOISTURIZING AND HYDRATING. I LOVE IT, PERFECT FOR EVERYDAY USE EVEN ESPECIALLY THROUGH THE WINTER SEASON!!!!!!!!!
Rachael O.
exeter
I love this scrub! It makes my legs and arms feel nice and exfoliated and the smell is great! I love how rituals feels good on my skin. Both my boyfriend and I love this product. And I would recommend it. The price is a little steep but I love getting what I pay for.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...