Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashRituals
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml

The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml

Unique shower foam technology based on Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil. Squeeze a small amount of gel into your hand – contact with water instantly transforms the gel into a rich, relaxing foam. Combines the centuries-old Ayurvedic ingredients of Sweet Almond Oil and Indian Rose.

How long the bottle last?
Does it have sweet scent ?
Start your review of The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...doesn't dry out my skin. It seems very friendly there was no stinging in sensitive areas, if you know what I mean ;) overall great product.in reviews
Leah N.
Springfield, VA
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Leah N.
Loved the product but hated the packaging. This shower gel feels luxurious and smells expensive. It didn’t dry out my skin and the scent had some lasting power. The pump dispenses way too much product so I end up wasting a lot.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Elena U.
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Elena U.
Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda 3-Pc. Gift Set - at the exit it is a transparent gel that turns into a dense and elastic foam. When applied to the body and diffused, the amount of foam increases a little more, so you will have to practice with the dosage. The gel has the most delicate aroma, after rinsing, a light sweetish fleur remains for 10 minutes. This is the magic of tenderness for the body. Cleansing with this gel is really a ritual - as if you are bathing in a cloud, so gentle foam. Rituals The Ritual Of Ayurveda 3-Pc. Gift Set
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Sherri F.
Fantastic! Absolutely love this foaming shower gel! Gently cleanses, leaving my skin soft and supple. The delightful scent of Indian Rose and Sweet Almond oil is relaxing and very calming. Affordably priced. Have purchased multiple times and recommend. #Rituals #RitualOfAyurveda #Harmonizing #FoamingShowerGel #Bath
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Swathi A.
Smells great But not a lot of product and doesn’t come for long . Hydrating as well got it in my allure box
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with the Rituals products! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after showering. I absolutely love the formula and I really enjoy the scent , it's very soothing. 🌸.. I highly recommend this product!
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Vanessa A.
I tried a sample a while ago. Overall the body wash worked well. The smell was inviting. I thought the foaming action was great. It did seem to dispense more than I expected, however. I liked the scent and felt it left my skin feeling hydrated. I didn't feel like it left a film on my skin. I would gladly purchase this again.
Jessica L.
Granger, IN
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Jessica L.
The name says harmonizing but the only thing I got was nostalgia, back to when I was a little girl and my grandmother would rub medicated ointment on my bumps and bruises. It smells just like that white medicated ointment (can’t remember the name) and nothing like roses or almonds. I also found that it was very difficult to dispense the product in the shower because your hands are wet obviously and the button was very hard to depress with slippery hands and fingers. So in summary, shower gel that smells like old person cream that is hard to get out of the bottle. It did give a nice foam though.
Crystal B.
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by Crystal B.
When you want to feel like you're in a spa, but just don't have the time, money or ability grab this! It smells great and is very relaxing. Also leaves the skin soft and moisturized. I'll definitely be purchasing more!
Fern D.
Unfortunately I don’t like this because it makes the skin react in flare ups once used and washed. I believe it is the fragrance in it that they use. Such a shame because I really enjoy the scent because it’s potent but relaxing...
niloproduct P.
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml uploaded by niloproduct P.
Purchased at: Macy's
The shower oil foam is very luxurious, it's super hydrating and you can still smell the scent after you leave the shower. The only thing it's a little expensive so I dont use it frequently. It's something I use for self care relaxing bath times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
Tiffany T.
Pilgrim, KY
il y a 2 ans
Alisa B. il y a un an
It’s definitely worth using, it isnt drying, smells good, and a little does go along way, you can shave with it too.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
The Ritual of Ayurveda, Duschschaum, 200 ml ? Do you guys know any better shower foams???
member-0ca00 il y a 2 ans
No these are amazing. And there the best smelling on the market.