BeautyBodyBody CareRituals
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub

The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub

Revitalise your skin with The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub. This purifying scrub leaves a deep-acting, moisturising and protective film on your skin. Enriched with the luxurious fragrance of Indian Rose and soothing Sweet Almond Oil.

Odium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Limonene, Menthol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, Ocimum Basilicum Extract, Ocimum Tenuiflorum Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.

I was wondering how efficient The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub is ? [product:the-ritual-of-ayurveda-body-scrub]
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub ? Hi dears! I wonder if you recommend me this scrub and its body cream? I have the washing foam and love it but not sure about scrub 🙈
Start your review of The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub!
vanda S.
Sankt anton am arlberg
I just love rituals,this is great scrub and oh my God smells amazing, quality is amazing. This is the best smelling body care I had chance to try.. couldn't be better,I recommend to try it out, you'll be surprised. Would be buying again 🧡👍👍👍
Federica D.
Milan, MI
The scrub was too gentle to make a difference for me. Anyways, I have used it for 2 weeks in a row and it helps me remove my dead skin
Sofia O.
Genova
The best body scrub I have ever tried. It consist aromatic oil which make your skin extremely soft. The base is pink salt which is very gentile with your skin. I will buy it again and I absolutely recommend it for everyone!
Audrey L.
La Salvetat, Haute
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Audrey L.
Ce gommage est génial, je l'ai acheté chez Sephora. Il laisse la peau douce, c'est une pure merveille. Son odeur de rose est très appréciable, sa me rappelle un peu le bonbon.
Vlada A.
London, London
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Vlada A.
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Vlada A.
This scrub is one of the best ones I've tried so far. It smells really nice, polishes your skin very well (especially useful if you are doing fake tan, which is why i usually use it) . It's quite expensive, but to be honest a little goes a long way
shakera S.
Rio Cobre Drive Lauriston Spanish town St, Catherine
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by shakera S.
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub smells like heaven this scrub makes you feel luxurious like are at a spa the scent makes you feel peaceful it's very hydrating exfoliate the skin well makes my skin clear of all dead skin cells I love it so much I recommend this body scrub to every woman who loved scrubbing their bodies at bath time
Amina Z.
marseille
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Amina Z.
Un gommage qui rend la peau hyper douce hydratée et il sent super bon , c’est un indispensable pour moi , depuis que j’ai commencé à l’utiliser je n’arrive pas à le changer je le recommande à 100000% merci rituals pour cette magnifique découverte The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub
Gloria M.
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Gloria M.
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Gloria M.
This is the second Rituals product I've tried and I can say I'm hooked. This body scrub is amazing. It smells so good and left my skin so soft. The texture is also great, it's gentle but just rough enough to get rid of all those dead skin cells to leave your skin feeling amazing. The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub
Olga A.
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Olga A.
This was my first try trying out Rituals product and this body scrub is amazing. First of all the quality of the scrub is really good and it smells so good! It works great at exfoliating the skin, it made my skin so soft. I am planning to re-purchase it once I run out.
Asther Marie M.
Leander, TX
The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Scrub uploaded by Asther Marie M.
RITUALS Ayurveda Body Scrub Punjabi pink salt and sweet almond Rich oils and salt body scrub 10.5 oz//USD$25 🔥 I have never felt so moisturized my entire life! I felt rejuvenated and renewed after using this body scrub. The winter, cold, drying season had no match for this product. 🔥 The overall experience felt like a luxurious spa treatment, the scent, the way it scrubs and hydrates your skin is amazing. I just loved using this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonia B.
Haar, Bayern
il y a un an
Laura C. il y a 4 mois
I love all of the Rituals scrubs - they are super moisturising as well as being effective scrubs.
Ivanishvili N.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Atousa A. il y a 2 ans
I definitely recommend the scrub and body cream . Every thing together is just like a perfect spa day ! Fist I use the scrub , then the foam and after I’m done showering , I use the body cream and my skin feels soft and moisturised ! Try it out and share your experience !