BY GORE VERBINSKI

The Ring" is the critically acclaimed, smash hit thriller David Ansen of Newsweek says "raises some serious goosebumps!" This cinematic thrill ride will keep you on the edge of your seat from the stunning opening to the astonishing conclusion! It begins as just another urban legend - the whispered tale of a nightmarish videotape that causes anyone who watches it to die seven days later. But when four teenagers all meet with mysterious deaths exactly one week after watching just such a tape, investigative reporter Rachel Keller (Naomi Watts) tracks down the video. Cast And Filmmaker Interviews, "Don't Watch This", "Rings", "The Origin of Terror", "Cursed Video"; Theatrical Trailer. Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.

Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked this movie it is not as scary as I thought it would be.... they have good actors and good scenes I liked more the comedy that scary movie made JAJAJA I was laughing so hard. I would recommend this movie though:)
Anna T.
One of the scariest movies I've seen. Granted, I only watched this once when I was in high school, but it scarred me for life. I haven't walked by an old TV set and have felt the same since.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Great movie. really keeps you on your toes. I would recommend for adult only. Will fore sure give kids nightmares!
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like this movie for what it is. It has a good premise, story line and plot that no movies had at the time. I like the fact that it was about a tape that killed you in 7 days. The movie isn't a scary flick(Depending on how scary is too scary for you) but I'd say it's still a must watch.
María D.
Vega Baja
I usually don't watch scary movies but yesterday I saw this movie and I couldn't stand up... I was so concentrated that I was in my own world. I was so scared XD but it was amazing !
JENNIFER P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A little creepy but not super scary. The part that freaked me out the most was when she comes out of the TV.