The Rider Tarot Deck

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is the most straight forward if all the tarot decks. This was the deck recommended for me when I was a beginner. This deck has so many levels and layers of meanings so it depends how much one wants to study tarot for insight.This deck will last forever or a very long time since I've shuffled and cut the deck multitude of times.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Classic Rider Waite Symbolism has so much to draw from. Grateful for my deck and all the lessons and wisdom she has imparted with me. Of the decks I own, my classic Rider Waite and I have always had some of the deepest readings, with the most clarity. Love this deck. Great for all levels.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This divination method is not for me, not due to difficulty or lack of belief but for personal reasons. I love divination and tarot is no different there. I will warn against asking questions for one’s self as it is dangerous to rely on that for your answers, and always take magical things with a grain of salt. Over belief is dangerous as it underprepares you for that which may go different from what is told.