The Rider Tarot Deck

by The Rider Tarot Deck

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Rider Tarot Deck!
How would you rate this product?
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
The Rider Tarot Deck uploaded by Monesia M.
The rider tarot deck was the first deck I ever purchased. I bought it a few years ago when I lived in new York at the “Namaste bookshop” on 14th street. I don’t remember how much I paid for it. This deck is an absolute staple and a treasure. Super accurate readings.
Mehgan C.
Olathe, KS
I got my tarot deck for a $1 at my local retail store. This is my second deck that I’ve ever owned but the first deck I owned actually explained how to do tarot readings & was beginner friendly. This deck, however, is not very beginner friendly.
Alina M.
Norwood, MA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is a very well known classic for modern tarot cards deck. This Spiritual Art work was extremely important because it (The major change - in minor arcana) allowed readers in the Era of Aquarius to read tarot in a much more creative, individual and intuitive way. So this deck is very important. Most modern decks adopted the principles and structure from those cards. However the art work is not my favorite. There are many other decks that are beautiful and great. I would recommend this deck only for those who saw many cards and still feel that this is THE deck they like and want. As a tarot teacher I had for students that really love this deck and it’s a perfect match for them, but I also met few people that wanted to buy this deck because they thought that it’s the only one, the easiest one or the best one - and it’s not true. Hope it helps 💚🍀🙏🏻
Dena S.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I am having so much fun learning. Well, as I’ve been discovering that these cards really open your eyes to the people around us. I love learning to use my gut and it has helped me also look for these traits in my everyday life and has helped to keep me out of trouble.
Karlos F.
Hartford
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing
Nicole G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
The Rider Tarot Deck uploaded by Nicole G.
At one point in my life, I was kind of skeptical about Tarot cards. But I recently learned that everything I was led to believe about them was all a myth. I'm super glad I got into doing Tarot readings. They are an amazing spiritual tool that every intuitive person needs to have. This deck specifically is awesome. They are easy to shuffle...not too thick, not too thin. These are the OG of Tarot. There are so many other decks out there but this one is THE BEST!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this Waite Tarot deck, I am learning to use it and the cards feel so good, maybe is the connection that I have with them but I really love it.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
This is the classic and original deck and wonderful for any tarot reader to have in their collection. I find this one to give more blunt truths verses other decks of mine which can be more softer and loving, this one tells it like it is.
Diana M.
Bronx, NY
The rider Waite deck is a classic tarot deck and one that I always go back to after some time of exploration of other decks. The images in this deck are timeless and can always guide you to the messages that you seek whether you're paying attention to its colors, the images, the numbers, etc. This is and always should be the stepping stone into your spiritual journey.
Vilma A.
The Rider Tarot Deck uploaded by Vilma A.
I love this deck because it is the original one. Its really easy to shuffle, having the perfect amount of grip and not super slippery. The pictures have so many things you can find to help guide you in the cards meaning. After so many years it still works wonderfully in a modern time. Every tarot reader should have this deck!

Looking for your answer?