BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

• Is this best cold or hot? 5 Answers
  • Where could one go to purchase these? How is the taste of...2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this? It sounds amazing!1 Answers
Mary L.
I agree đź’Ż. This tea is fabulous. Granted I only drink water, flavored waters, and tea, as well as flavored tea so yeah one may think that I'd just say I like it. Well not true. There are plenty (plennnnnntttttty) of brands as well as flavors out there I don't like or care for ...but back yo this one. The vanilla is more pronounced and I'm not a big vanilla or coconut fan but this tea does it up right. It is great stuff!!! đź’Ż
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
This is one of my most fav teas!! I LOVE this tea! I drink this summer and winter hot and cold! When i smell this blend brewing it takes me on a journey to the gorgeous beaches of Kona in Hawaii mmm mmmm! For me its the perfect blend!
Jen V.
Berlin
Love this tea brand! I'm a huge coconut person and this flavor hits the spot. I often make it in the afternoon for guests with baked goods for a snack.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea has an amazing flavor, the coconut and vanilla is a wonderful combination. I would recommend this product to any tea lover!
Jenn O.
Great brand with a great blend of flavors, love white tea with coconut yummy
Adriana I.
Ourense
It's better than normal tea! At first I didn't know if I was gonna like the flavor, but it's great! Even if I'm not very fond of tea!
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this best cold or hot?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Where could one go to purchase these? How is the taste of the tea? Is it really the flavor of vanilla coconut?
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can you purchase this? It sounds amazing!