BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

The Republic of Tea - The People&39;s Green Decaf - 50 Tea BagsThe Republic of Tea The People&39;s Green Decaf is a decaffeinated unblended China green tea. see more...

Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like their teas they're very flavorful and they work well. They are probably the most popular flavored teas on the market. There have been other brands that were way better however they never lasted. I do think they're extremely costly but again the flavor is there
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a great decaf alternative than typical green tea. I have ordered online. Quick shipment.
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Such good flavor! Love the texture too. It's a staple in my pantry always. Can't do without.
Rabia S.
This tea is so good to drink and I love the taste of it, its so light to drink and I love it, I regularly drink it and feel so refreshed after I drink it. Another bonus is that its has a valid price to it so it is affordable to many customers out there, I totally recommend everyone to try it out once!
Rubina G.
Good but too strong for me, probably is more indicated for people who prefer to mix some milk with tea...