The Republic Of Tea Pumpkin Spice Black Tea, 50 Tea Bags, Autumnal Spice Blend [Pumpkin Spice, 50 Tea Bag Tin]

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
This tea has a great pumpkin spice flavor that is not over powering. Just the right amount of spice. Tastes great on its own or or with milk/creamer. The price is a little high but not too bad. I recommend this product to anyone who loves pumpkin spice and fall flavors
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a great tea for fall. It's a great pumpkin flavor that can be purchased at world market. I love the Republic of Teas, it's my number one brand of tea that I purchase. I would suggest this for people who like fall teas.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Like many mass produced pumpkin spice things, this tea is ok. Not my most favorite, but it does taste good in the fall when I actually want pumpkiny flavored things. Tastes good alone, with sugar, or with milk.
Nida S.
This is one of my all time favorite teas in all the world!!!!! I can't believe it's seasonal at whole foods Bc I go nuts for this tea!!! I need it in my life all year round! If you don't drink coffee (like me) then this is an amazing way to get that lovely pumpkin spice flavor!
Cezz G.
OMG I am kind of obssesed with the seasons flavors and scents and to have a cup of tea smelling like pumpking and spice is all I need after a long hard day.
Nicole J.
I really like the taste of this tea and that it is caffeinated. With a splash of milk, it's even better!
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
Good tea with subtle autumnal notes that makes for a cozy hot drink on a fall morning
Donna B.
Do you have milk in this tea or just hot water?