The Republic Of Tea Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea 36 Teabags uploaded by Lauren G.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

• Is there plain chocolate tea instead of peppermint chocolate tea? 1 Answers
  • It is pleasing its smell and taste ? hard or soft ? 4 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I would love to try it! 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Foodie Expert
I purchased this at my friends gift shop. It was one of the first Republic of Tea teas that I purchased. I love the canisters the tea comes in. They are the perfect size. I love that the ingredients are things I know. They use only sustainable ingredients. The taste of this tea is wonderful. You taste tea first then hints of chocolate, then the pepermint.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Foodie Expert
Para mi el cafe y los te son escenciales y mas como este con esta combiancion tan genial de la menta me encanta deberian de provarlo te sientes con mas enrgia des pues que lo tomas rinde bastante y esta a muy buen precio
Ekaterina G.
Ekaterina G.
this is one of my top favorite teas, i totally love how creamy it is and rich in flavor. you can really taste the chocolate as well so if you're a sweet tooth like me i think you might like this a lot!
Belle Z.
Belle Z.
San francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Nice tea, but it wasn't very mint chocolatey. I was quite disappointed. If anything, it's more like a watered down peppermint tea that smells like a faint chocolate.
Lianna V.
Lianna V.
Anaheim, CA
Always a great cup of tea. The flavors are incredible. Not to expensive and is more like an afternoon treat than a cup of tea.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Foodie Expert
yummy after dinner treat in the winter when you're watching your dessert calories. Great flavor and aroma. Easy to brew.
Wala H.
Wala H.
Bear, DE
Love this. It's has a fresh taste to it. I especially love it during the winter season.
Kit K.
Kit K.
I've only found this during Christmas, but it's really good. I got it at Whole Foods, and it basically just tastes like a really delicious mint tea.  I can't taste the apparent "chocolate" flavor, but the tea itself is quite nice.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I had a sample of this and wished I had more. It was just the right hits of chocolate and peppermint flavor to a smooth blend of tea. I am so impressed with the flavor palette.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
A true chocolate peppermint tea! This is so delicious. I love the flavor and the slight sweetness from the chocolate and the cooling and relaxing taste of peppermint.
jecsenia J.
jecsenia J.
It is pleasing its smell and taste ? hard or soft ?
Darcy C.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
Where can I find this? I would love to try it!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
Is there plain chocolate tea instead of peppermint chocolate tea?