The Republic Of Tea Organic Tumeric Ginger Green Tea, 50 Tea Bags uploaded by Melissa A.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Marley P.
Turmeric, ginger, and green tea are three of my favorite flavors (not just for tea!), so naturally I was ecstatic to find this tea! It definitely did not disappoint. I have had a cup of this almost every day, so it is almost time for me to buy another container!
Melissa A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I picked some of this tea at the start of the new school year just looking for something a little bit different. I'm not a huge tea fan so I wasn't sure what to expect. I really do enjoy this tea there's not a huge flavor with it which is what I like and I don't need to add a whole lot of sweetener. often times a lad usually a packet of sweetener to see this one doesn't need it.
Jennifer B.
I tried a sample tea bag of this flavor recently and it was pretty good. It helped me relax. I think the turmeric had to do with that. I love that the tea isn't too strong and herbal tasting. It tastes great by itself or with a little honey. If you are an avid green tea fan, I would give this a try especially if you are looking to try something new.
Sarah N.
I love this tea! Not only because it tastes good & is organic... But because of all the health benefits. One of the best teas to drink when you have a cold. It'll shorten the duration & the intensity.