The Republic Of Tea Organic Dandelion Superherb Herbal Tea, 36 Tea Bags, Caffeine-Free, Non-Gmo Verified [] uploaded by Patti T.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Buy on Amazon
Shanleigh M.
Londonderry, NH
My favorite tea. I just feel great drinking it. Delicious, and caffeine free. It's so versatile- I have it in the morning, my body thinks its coffee because of the taste, but I snuggle up at night with it... no trouble falling asleep! To me, Dandelion Tea, you are perfect.
Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
I'm a big @republicoftea fan and this is my favorite blend. I thought the dandelion would be weird at first but really, you just taste vanilla when sipping this herbal tea.
Dandelion is supposed to be great for digestion and cleansing and its a nice caffeine free tea to sip at night.
Julie R.
Carmel Valley, CA
The flavor is different but I made a large iced batch to get ready for an event. I always enjoy tea from this brand.
Alyssa T.
Las Vegas
Love this tea! Tastes good and aids in detoxing your liver! Also love that it’s caffeine free and non gmo!