BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Buy on Jet.com
Lori F.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I was first introduced to this tea flavor and brand at my local Panera, and almost instantly fell in love with it! The flavor cannot be compared to any other tea that you can purchase in your local grocery, although I do wish The Republic of Tea flavors were sold in my local market. The blend on the absinthe, with the orange and the hint of mint are just astounding and so delicious. This is at the top of my Christmas Wish List this year: The Republic of Tea, Orange Ginger Mint Tea, 36-Count
Kimberly T.
This tea is the answer to all your tea dilemmas. I purchased it at Harris Teeters because it was on sale and I fell in love with their green tea. This one quickly turned into one if my favorites. It can be served hot or cold. I happen to love it iced. The orange is hydrating and refreshing. The mint awakens the senses and aids in digestion. The ginger provides a slight after heat and settles the stomach.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Foodie Expert
This is the MOST amazing tea. I tried this at Panera and immediately tracked it down at Whole Foods to buy two canisters. This is flavorful and not overly gingery. It's also easy for the stomach too if your tummy is upset. Good stuff!
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge tea lover, and these flavors we're so yummy! The packaging is great, the smell when opening them were so delightful. Affordable, great taste, I have a cup every morning with my breakfast
Natasha C.
This tea is wonderful for aiding in digestion. I like it after meals and during cold days. The scent is wonderful and I love most of the products from The Republic of Tea. I would recommend this to those who like Ginger and mint.
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
Is that tea is delicious, i have not tried but the name already tells me a lot, i would love to recive some shows because i consideron fan of teas they are really relaxing.
Aly M.
Subtle yet evident flavors. Very delicious and not too overpowering. The mint is noticeable which sometimes doesn't shine I other brands. Love this and repurchase often when I can find it.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Whenever I need a pick me up, this is my go to tea! Orange and ginger give you an energy boost and mint makes it that much more refreshing
Mary Kay G.
Bridgeport, WV
Very refreshing and flavorful. Great hot and cold! Very affordable and order this product online, quick delivery.
Haisha B.
Great for a taste of something refreshing. I drink it when I have an upset stomach. It usually does the trick.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase this?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
Sounds yummy.... does it contain caffeine?
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
Foodie Expert
Where can I purchase this? Sounds delicious!
KATHERINE P.