The Republic Of Tea One Cuppa Single Serve Cups, Ginger Peach Black Tea, 24 Count, 95% Biodegradable

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

This best-selling tea offers the sweet lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I like the strong flavor of the Republic of Tea teas. I love the ginger peach black tea and I do add sugar to give it a sweet peach flavor that reminds me of candy. I love to have tea at breakfast or after dinner. This brand can be more expensive than other teas though.
Colinda F.
Horn Lake, MS
This tea is delicious!  I drink it in the winter just the way it is.  It is naturally sweet so I do not add sugar or honey.  It is affordable and makes a great gift for anyone who drinks tea.  It's also very tasty over ice for a nice bit of refreshment on a hot summer day!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I love this ginger peach tea. It tastes amazing and I love this brand. Especially since the cups are biodegradable, that's amazing too! This tea works great for my stomach and its perfect for anytime!
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
Love republic of tea, love this flavor, love it when I’m sick and need that ginger boost. Spicy and flavorful.
Christina S.
Winter Park
One of my favorite brands of tea. It tastes so good and is really very good for you too. It can help with digestion as well as lowering blood pressure.
Lizzy R.
Mckinney, TX
This is a good tea for your health. You Can definitely taste the black tea in it also is great to drink in the morning because it does wake you up
Marissa G.
Westborough, MA
This is my absolute favorite tea! It’s perfect because the peach makes it just sweet enough where I don’t have to add any sugar.
Samantha G.
Mazon, IL
I absolutely love this tea and it’s flavor. It has been great for me to drink nightly and throughout the day.
Yovana R.
Me gustan mucho los Ice Tea de cualquier forma este lo tomo porq me refresca y me
Agrada su sabor..