BY REPUBLIC OF TEA #12 in Cider

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of the only apple teas I like. It really tastes like fresh squeezed apples and doesn't have that heavy cinnamon flavor so many apple teas have. It tastes amazing with lemon and honey. If anything the tea can be a little light, if I make a big cup of tea I need two teabags which gets expensive. It's definitely not the cheapest tea but I used a coupon when I got it at world market. Great holiday tea.
Maura B.
I don't know what it is but I really don't like this brand of tea. It always tastes stale no matter when I get it and no matter what the flavor is.
Rebecca E.
Bronx, NY
Love these for the fall!! They are a bit weak but I like to put a few in my apple cider to put myself in the Halloween mood!! #hallowin
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I sampled this tea at World Market and absolutely loved it. Remember: this is a hot apple cider TEA, it's not straight hot apple cider. The taste is different, but similar enough that I loved it. More importantly, it's a lower calorie version of an autumn favorite! So far, every Republic of Tea product I've tried has been fantastic, and this is no different. They can do no wrong!
Kelly P.
I love this tea!! It has lots of flavor, and taste so goooooooooooooooooooooooood
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
A delicious hot treat for autumn without all the calories of traditional cider. Smells lovely and is really soothing. Love it!
Ashlyn H.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste like regular apple cider?
Lauren W.
San Jose, CA
I love the name of this tea! What does it taste like?
Victoria F.