BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
This is another great tea to always have on hand for those days when you feel cold and want to warm up to a nice cup of warm tea. The price is usually a little more but their packaging and the quality of the tea are like that of no other tea companies out there.
Cassandra D.
My absolute favorite!! Add a tiny bit of raw honey in here and it makes for a perfect tea! I drink mines hot and the smell is so relaxing. It's a bit more on the pricier side but it's honestly so worth it. The ginseng isn't super strong and you can always add more honey.
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
The coffee shop I used to work for sold this brand. My favorite is actually the Blackberry tea, but this green tea is also fantastic. Don’t let the “honey” title discourage you from trying the product. While it may have a hint of Honey, it isn’t sweet.
Amber K.
By far my favorite tea. I found this tea in a coffee shop once and couldn't remember the brand name, just the tea name. I searched for this tea in every store I went to, trying to find it. Finally a few years later, my cousin told me about the Republic of Tea and I eventually found it. Well worth the search!
Savannah G.
This is my favorite green tea. I drink a cup a day to keep my metabolic function high. Green tea offers a lot of health benefits, and this green tea is one of the smoothst teas that I've had. Plus, it contains honey and ginseng, both of which have healthy properties. I recommend this tea to anyone looking for a solid and delicious green tea.
Tina K.
I love green tea and this one is really good! The flavor makes it more interesting and way better than plain green tea. I don't like my green tea fruity but I like an added flavor and this one is perfect
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
I got hooked on this at Panera and this is one of my favorite teas. It's mellow and delicious. I don't take sugar in my tea and don't like sweetened teas or coffees, but the honey is mellow and understated. I love this stuff!
K T.
If you like green tea, you'll enjoy this. The flavor can be strong or lighter depending on how much water and how long you steep it. The honey adds a light sweet undertone.
Stephanie M.
My favorite green tea. You can truly taste the honey, which I normally add to my green tea. This doesn't need anything added other than hot water in my opinion.
Jeffrey M.
A great tea with a great flavor. I can use the tea bag for two different Cups of Tea and have each cup taste the same.