BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Tea is great anytime of the year. Hot and comforting in the winter. Iced and refreshing in the summer. And with Harry & David exclusive tea blends, you can enjoy bold, unique flavors and impress your tea time guests. see more...

Kelly H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This tea is so delicious! It's so smooth, soothing, and tasty and it makes a great gift for the tea lover and also a great gift for a company gift exchange. I love caramel so I gave it a try and this tea exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend trying this tea. Enjoy!
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I really think it's hard to beat the innovative flavors that Republic of Tea cones up with. This tea us everything you hope it will be, a spicy taste/smell of the holidays. I think this tea would make a great stocking stuffer too, I often gift my mom with special teas.
Kayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
Christmas tea from Republic of Tea is the best holiday drink around. It fully met my expectations in taste and presentation. You can't do anything better than this tea around the holidays. I highly recommend it.
Mira H.
This really does taste like Christmas in a cup. Such a great flavor. It has a warmth that is just amazing!
Julie P.
Just in time for the holidays. Delicious aroma, soothing tea and perfect for guests.
The Republic ofTea Harry's Chistmas Tea (Harry & David) siempre me he declarado amante de los te y me encantaria provar este es de muy buena marca y este tiene una hermosa presentacion navideña me gusta esta propuesta
Catalina W.
Frankfurt am Main
If the taste of Christmas could describe, I know this tea, I love it, I always look ances and I especially love its smell.

Amazon