The Republic of Tea, Get Lost Tea, 36-Count, 1.65 Ounce uploaded by Nicole N.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Herb Tea for Weight Control. Losing weight is all about moderation, expending energy, curbing sugar cravings, and being well. That's why, if you"re thinking thin, this caffeine-free blend is for you. Based on health-promoting, organic rooibos, it includes tropical banana leaf, cinnamon and carob which satisfy the appetite, providing craving control. Carob and gymnema leaves help to tame your sweet tooth and the urge to indulge. Certified organic. Sugar free. see more...

amy b.
Reedsville, PA
This tea is amazing. Love the smell of this tea, cinnamon,orange peel,carob. There also is gymnema leaves which is known as the destroyer of sugar in Ayurvedic Medicine. It's to help control cravings and take your sweet tooth. I sip on it in the evenings. It does help with those nasty cravings.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
Firstly, this will not prevent you from eating. It's not a diet tea and it won't have a laxative effect or help you lose weight. However, I enjoyed this tea as a caffeine free rooibos for the flavor alone. I thought it was nice to make in the afternoon or evening.
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
I get the Be Well set which comes with this and Get Lean and Get Burning. I've lost weight and have lost water weight because of this set of teas. I highly recommend this to anyone who's trying to lose weight.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
AMAZING is all I have to say. I love love love this brand and it's tea. Whenever I feel like splurging a little bit I always order off here and it's like a little kid in a candy store when i make my first cup. So yummy.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the taste of this tea! If you take birth control I believe it says it can affect the effectiveness of it, so just be warned. I noticed that I had less cravings and I ate less while drinking this tea. Definitely recommend if trying to lose weight
Dinah L.
Auburn, NY
Love the favoring of this tea. It is good hot or cold. The container it comes in is super cute and doesn't add to the annoying boxes in the cupboard.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Love the flavor! Found it at world market. I don't know if you can lose weight with this but I drink it because I like tea. And this is good.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
I love this tea it's absolutely amazing and so cute I love the bottle that it's in
Shannon M.
Palmdale, CA
Love this tea but it is hard to find. Great flavor and the bottle is super cute
Karen C.
The best tea. great flavor that I like to enjoy regularly. needs more stores
Carina a.
Perris, CA
What flavor does it have to it ?
Carina a.
Perris, CA
What flavor does it have to it ?
Alicia K.
I seen these at my old work place I always thought of trying them. Are they actually good?
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
I've tried other Republic of Tea flavors (ex. Get Clean)? Does this taste good and has anyone noticed actual effects? Thanks!