The Republic of Tea, Get Happy Tea, 36-Count uploaded by Sarah K.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Buy on Jet.com
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge tea drinker as well as an avid believer in homeopathic remedies. That's one of the biggest reasons I love this tea. I do feel like I get a "happy" boost from it. It's a great Rooibos blend with hints of peach and lemon. Not only does it taste delicious but it's aroma is very refreshing. I drink it hot but it's also very good chilled. I don't really like pod tea bags as much because you either have to fish them out or leave them in your cup until the tea is finished, however, this one doesn't get extremely strong if you let the tea bag set while you drink it.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN
This is a great anytime of the day tea, since it is caffeine free. It has a nice subtle citrus flavor, which is very light and easy to drink multiple cups. As for the get happy part? I don't know if it makes me happier because of what is in it, but I sure do feel happy when I drink tea because I love it so much!

Influenster, this tea is not 47 cents. It is about $11.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
Foodie Expert
This tea makes my life better. It tastes amazing and gives me some positive energy even I rough days. I found it this year while switching out of Diet Coke and I love Having it around. Highly recommend!
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Really tasty fruity and citrus notes. Doesn't necessarily lift my mood but I enjoy it so it's always nice to drink it :)
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this tea and how unique its taste is! It's got a light flavor and is very refreshing.
Mary H.
Franklin, NH
This tea brand is so aromatic and delicious. I would buy any of the favors you can't go wrong
Lizzie D.
Swindon, Wiltshire
Such a refreshing tea, genuinely boosts my mood. Has a cute packaging and is cheap for how nice the tea is. It really relaxes me at sometimes but then strangely can also boost my energy when I feel I need it. Would definitely recommend!
Tilly T.
Foodie Expert
Why is this called Get Happy Tea?