The Republic of Tea, Earl Greyer Tea, 2.8-Ounces uploaded by Constance P.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Love the Earl Greyer! Good value and tastes great. I ordered some Republic of Tea for gifts and the packaging was just divine! Just so cute and so much attention to detail. Anyone who appreciates good packaging will love this brand. And the tea, too!
Amber S.
Columbia
I have officially omitted one of my weekly jaunts to Starbucks since being introduced to this Earl Grey tea. No more $5 London Fog Latte's that I can whip up at home with an even more delicious and robust flavor. Yes... The Republic of Tea is pricey, but splurge it out... you won't regret it!  The Republic of Tea, Earl Greyer Tea, 2.8-Ounces
Constance P.
aldie, VA
Love this tea! I drink it hot and cold and even use it to make a light natural ice cream. I recommend it. It's not pricey and is a nice way to get a low dose for caffeine.
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best earl grey teas I have ever had. Great for a cold day. A little more pricey but worth it. Great flavor.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
I love the way this tea tastes and smells. I love this hot but maybe iced. It's good with some sweetener and cream.
Meleah D.
The best flavor of tea they offer, hands down. These teas also make a great gift for the hard to buy for lady.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I love Earl Grey tea and this one was pretty nice and it's not that expensive, they carry this at Panera.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I am a huge fan of Earl Grey teas and this is probably my favorite brand. Really fresh taste!
Justine A.
Humble, TX
Earl Greyer teas are very delicious! The flavor is very smooth and refreshing! I would prefer the price to be a little lower, but it's worth it.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
Is this like regular tea?
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Yeah, just a fancy can with I bleached bags.