The Republic of Tea, Earl Greyer Decaf Tea, 50-Count uploaded by Selva A.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

• How strong is this tea on a scale fro...Just depends. 2 Answers
  • This is my fave kind of tea. Is this ...Yes. 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I love republic of the tea products. I honestly can't say enough good things about their teas! If you like earl grey, than you'll love this!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
I really liked this flavor of tea. It was a bit pricey, but really good quality and I enjoyed the taste. I would repurchase this.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tastes great. When I drink earl gray, this is the brand. Totally worth the price and easy to find a most grocery stores.
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
Ooltewah, TN
I'm a big fan of tea! This is a really great brand with a great flavor. Perfect for before bed.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
Its a little costy but i don't regret the purchase because its definetely one of my faves.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks great, priced great. I love tea and especially if it has pretty packaging!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Bonita, CA
Foodie Expert
BEST TEA BRAND EVER! I love that this brand is organic and comes in my favorite - earl gray! It is a very trustable brand. I know that every sip of tea I make, is going to taste nothing but amazing and will be consistent every with every cup I make. I also love the people who make this brand. I love their loyalty and commitment in making safe and great tasting tea!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Washington, DC
Love love love this tea. Tastes (and smells) like normal earl grey, without the caffeine. I drink at least a cup a day, usually more. The price is a bit high, but it's really good.
Selva A.
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Love all of The Republic of Tea's Tea Selection. When I was pregnant I would enjoy a cup of their decaf earl greyer with some Almond Milk. This tea is my fave late night tea ☕️it's delicious and decaf.
Payton B.
Payton B.
This is my fave kind of tea. Is this brand good?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Foodie Expert
How strong is this tea on a scale from 1-10?