Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Washington, DC
Love love love this tea. Tastes (and smells) like normal earl grey, without the caffeine. I drink at least a cup a day, usually more. The price is a bit high, but it's really good.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I love republic of the tea products. I honestly can't say enough good things about their teas! If you like earl grey, than you'll love this!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
I really liked this flavor of tea. It was a bit pricey, but really good quality and I enjoyed the taste. I would repurchase this.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tastes great. When I drink earl gray, this is the brand. Totally worth the price and easy to find a most grocery stores.
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
Ooltewah, TN
I'm a big fan of tea! This is a really great brand with a great flavor. Perfect for before bed.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Its a little costy but i don't regret the purchase because its definetely one of my faves.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks great, priced great. I love tea and especially if it has pretty packaging!
Selva A.
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Earl Greyer Decaf Black Tea Bags
Love all of The Republic of Tea's Tea Selection. When I was pregnant I would enjoy a cup of their decaf earl greyer with some Almond Milk. This tea is my fave late night tea ☕️it's delicious and decaf.
Payton B.
Payton B.
This is my fave kind of tea. Is this brand good?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing , New York
How strong is this tea on a scale from 1-10?