BeveragesRepublic Of Tea
The Republic of Tea, Double Red Rooibos, 36-Count

The Republic of Tea, Double Red Rooibos, 36-Count

by Republic Of Tea

What is roobios
What can you compare this too ?
Start your review of The Republic of Tea, Double Red Rooibos, 36-Count!
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite herbal tea. This tea is delicious and packed with the same antioxidants as green tea except zero caffeine which is great when I want to drink tea throughout the day and not have the crazy jitters.
tamara T.
It's pretty good. Especially if you use agave nectar and let it steep longer than the directions say.
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
Very high quality tea that has really nice bold flavor. I love the packaging too
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
This tea is so tasty! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that loves tea
Carina A.
Perris, CA
I'm not a tea drinker but this tea is the only tea I'll drink it has a great flavor to it.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
I love Rooibos Tea! It is my second fave next to mint tea but I just add a mint leaf to this tea :)
Kelly P.