BY REPUBLIC OF TEA #7 in Matcha

The Power in Green Powder Weve married the exquisite organic green tea powder known as matcha with fine organic green leaf tea. We invite you to sip the fresh springtimegrassy flavor of the jade hued brew. This teas smooth character makes it a good partner with sweet or savory foods. Tradition One Step Removed Matcha is the star of the centuriesold Japanese tea ceremony. Sipped only on occasion the tea is traditionally prepared in single portions whipped to a frothy green with a bamboo whisk. No see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines
This is a good green tea. Has a little bit of matcha powder mixed in with the leaves in the small round tea bag. Smells nice, tastes nice, brews a bright shade of green. It is not bitter. I find the taste to be mild compared to other green teas though and use 2 bags when I brew (which isn't much of an issue when a tin brings 50 bags). I do dislike that the bags have no string of any sort. They're just round discs that sit in your mug until you take them out (probably with a spoon) or if you leave the bag in like me, you need to hold the bag down with a spoon so you don't drink the bag up.

Overall, great green tea, but there are some better ones out there.
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I love Matcha almost a much a coffee. It is super easy to make. Matcha has so many health benefits it truly is amazing. This one is very good. However I did find for some reason this one was harder then usual to mix completely. This resulting in it being a little gritty.
April M.
This is delicious especially with some homemade, all natural walnut milk and local honey! The caffeine did not make me feel as hyper as when I’ve had other green teas and I liked that.
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
This tea is so addicting. It’s such a subtle taste. I love green tea but this one takes the cake. I love it. I would highly recommend it to anyone and it’s honestly not even that pricey !
Harpreet K.
These teas have little pods that you can pop into your mug and pour hot water into. Super quick and easy! The matcha flavor is good and not too strong, which I personally enjoy.
Melissa M.
This is a great quality matcha tea.  Matcha tea has incredible qualities such as: metabolism booster, mood enhancer, calming qualities, and alertness.  If you haven't tried Matcha pick it up at your local store.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I miss read the label when I bought this tea and was expecting it to be all powder. It is matcha powder and green tea in pod tea bags. I prefer pure matcha powder to this combo. Not the best matcha flavor. I will not buy this again.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Caution: Only use this if you can tolerate caffeine! I am a self-professed caffeine junkie and can never get enough coffee in my system. With this brand of matcha tea though, sometimes just ONE or TWO cups are enough to get me through the entire day!
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
So unbelievably delicious! I add a little milk and honey mix it up and it tastes almost like Starbucks Green Tea Latte! I haven't tried any alternatives at the grocery store but I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Jennifer W.
Obsessed! Found this at Fairway Market and gave it a try on a whim one day. It was pricy but great Matcha cost money. Very rich in flavor and give me clean energy and tastes amazing. I would definitely recommend
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
How do you like to use this other than as a hot beverage?
Diana A.
What are the benefits of this tea? Does it have a good or bad taste??
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this bags or powder? Is it bitter?
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
What does this taste like?
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Is this powder? How long does it last? Is it loose?