The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha

The Power in Green Powder Weve married the exquisite organic green tea powder known as matcha with fine organic green leaf tea. We invite you to sip the fresh springtimegrassy flavor of the jade hued brew. This teas smooth character makes it a good partner with sweet or savory foods. Tradition One Step Removed Matcha is the star of the centuriesold Japanese tea ceremony. Sipped only on occasion the tea is traditionally prepared in single portions whipped to a frothy green with a bamboo whisk. No

How do y’all feel this effects your hunger through out the day? Do you use as a detox or? What are it’s benefits?
Is this like the matcha powder from Starbucks green tea latte??
Is anyone familiar with matcha? If so, what do you enjoy about it? Have you noticed any changes in your body since you started drinking it? What’s the best way to make it from your experience!? The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha
Start your review of The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha!
Many reasons why I love this green tea. Unbleached tea bags, no metal staple holding a string and no plastic. Airtight container! Good quality green tea that is smooth and not to 'earthy', plus the dust of matcha gives you the heath benefits of matcha (b vitamins and chlorophyll). Tastes great.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Amazon
I just had my first cup of this today and it is fantastic! It isn't bitter like the other matchas I have tried. I put organic milk and one teaspoon of honey in it and it was perfection! It tasted just like the not-so good-for-you version at Starbucks except you add your own sugar/honey if you want and make it the way that you want. Healhy.
This is THE BEST GREEN TEA out there ! So delicious and the matchta in it brings so much more flavor to the tea bags , I would absolutely recommend this over all other store bought green tea options . One of the best tea brands our there .
This is a great quality matcha tea.  Matcha tea has incredible qualities such as: metabolism booster, mood enhancer, calming qualities, and alertness.  If you haven't tried Matcha pick it up at your local store.
El paso, TX
The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha uploaded by Katherine V.
I miss read the label when I bought this tea and was expecting it to be all powder. It is matcha powder and green tea in pod tea bags. I prefer pure matcha powder to this combo. Not the best matcha flavor. I will not buy this again.
Midlothian, VA
Caution: Only use this if you can tolerate caffeine! I am a self-professed caffeine junkie and can never get enough coffee in my system. With this brand of matcha tea though, sometimes just ONE or TWO cups are enough to get me through the entire day!
Papillion, NE
This product definitely delivered a punch! You only need a tiny amount of these pure matcha to enjoy a cup of green tea. It delivers high antioxidants but be careful not to get to much caffeine! This packs a punch!
Big Spring
This matcha tea tastes great! Purchased from a United Supermarket for about $7 which is reasonable for this particular brand. Pretty container, fits in my little tea/coffee cabinet. Will buy again.
The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha uploaded by April M.
This is delicious especially with some homemade, all natural walnut milk and local honey! The caffeine did not make me feel as hyper as when I’ve had other green teas and I liked that. The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha
The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha uploaded by Mary R.
This is my favorite Matcha. I love the round pouches and the container it comes in. I like to add almond milk instead of water. There is not a bitter taste and it is the perfect coffee alternative. I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
dhaka
a year ago
The Republic of Tea, Double Green Matcha I have heard soo much about matcha tea but have never tried them! Does they really help in weight loss?will anyone recommend this for me?