BY REPUBLIC OF TEA #4 in Matcha

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa M.
This is a great quality matcha tea.  Matcha tea has incredible qualities such as: metabolism booster, mood enhancer, calming qualities, and alertness.  If you haven't tried Matcha pick it up at your local store.
Audrey B.
This Matcha is sooooo good! Seriously, it is the bomb diggity... The amount of caffeine is perfect. You really do not need much, it is strong. If you like weak teas, just put a half teaspoon full in your cup. This tea has a great flavor, very robust. It mixes well and I feel it last longer due to using less because of how strong it is... Did I mention it is super delicious?
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
I miss read the label when I bought this tea and was expecting it to be all powder. It is matcha powder and green tea in pod tea bags. I prefer pure matcha powder to this combo. Not the best matcha flavor. I will not buy this again.
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Caution: Only use this if you can tolerate caffeine! I am a self-professed caffeine junkie and can never get enough coffee in my system. With this brand of matcha tea though, sometimes just ONE or TWO cups are enough to get me through the entire day!
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
So unbelievably delicious! I add a little milk and honey mix it up and it tastes almost like Starbucks Green Tea Latte! I haven't tried any alternatives at the grocery store but I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Jennifer W.
Foodie Expert
Obsessed! Found this at Fairway Market and gave it a try on a whim one day. It was pricy but great Matcha cost money. Very rich in flavor and give me clean energy and tastes amazing. I would definitely recommend
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
Foodie Expert
An absolute must-have for matcha lovers. I always re-stock this tea. The flavor is delicious for bagged tea. It's slightly sweet, light, crisp, and smooth. The packaging is great. There's a bit of fallout of the matcha powder, but it's not a deal breaker. A bit on the pricey side. Best served hot.
Kerin G.
This tea works so effectively in my weight-loss regime! It burns calories even when I'm not trying to. It doesn't taste good unsweetened, but you can always tweak it to how you like or follow the recipe booklet it comes with in the tin. If you don't believe me, try it yourself!
Christian g.
knox, pa
I drink this tea daily. It's one of my go-to's when I am not able to whip up my own matcha drink. I definitely think this is better than any other green tea on the market. I always lightly sweeten it and add a splash of almond milk/regular milk to it.
Justine D.
Foodie Expert
I love that this Matcha green tea is not gritty like other brands. I find it at my local Bed, Bath, & Beyond, where it is totally affordable. Packaging ensures that the tea stays fresh. Great with a drop of liquid stevia.
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
Foodie Expert
How do you like to use this other than as a hot beverage?
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is this bags or powder? Is it bitter?
Diana A.
Foodie Expert
What are the benefits of this tea? Does it have a good or bad taste??
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
Is this powder? How long does it last? Is it loose?
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like?