The Republic of Tea - Daily Green Tea Ginger Peach - 50 Tea Bags uploaded by Nataliya M.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

The Republic of Tea - Daily Green Tea Ginger Peach - 50 Tea BagsThe Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Daily Green Tea comes in natural unbleached tea bags. This. see more...

• Have you tried any other peach teas that you like more/less?1 Answers
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Nearly 15 years ago, this was the tea that got me interested in tea for pleasure. Growing up the options is my house we’re Lipton lemon or decaf. Not the most interesting but when I was a fresh faced 18 year old, living in the city literally the day after i graduated high school, I wandered i got the closest coffee house (fun fact: this shot the opening scene of the first episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia sitting outside of said coffee house). I remember standing in front of the tea display, completely overwhelmed. The barista , (who turned out to be my upstairs neighbor) suggested the Peach Ginger. I sipped it while reading a book, feeling completely content in my first big city coffee house experience. I know this review is a bit more nostalgia than product oriented, but it’s delicious. It’s wonderful and pleasant and will forever be associated with that happy summer evening.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
This is my go to Green Tea 🍵 I try to drink some every night, especially after a big dinner. I noticed it helps with digestion, and helps me wind down and relax. I step one tea bag for about 3-4 minutes and it’s ready to go.
Katie H.
Seattle
This ginger peach green tea is my daily tea, it has great flavor and just the right hit of ginger and peach to compliment each other greatly! The airtight resealable container is great for keeping the bags fresh
Makenzie W.
Findlay, OH
I absolutely love the ginger peach flavor from Republic of Tea. I'm a huge tea drinker and it's by far my favorite. It's actually available in black tea as well in case you aren't a green tea person but like the flavor.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
We have a really small hole in the wall restaurant in my home town that makes a flavor of this brand every day. My mother got me addicted to the ginger peach. It's great tea, and the peach flavor is so good! It's definitely worth the buy!
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This is one of my favorite teas! So good I don't even need sweetener. Good price for the amount of bags too.
Autumn h.
Oldsmar, FL
But, if I am reviewing the ginger peach, it tastes great!! I drink this every morning and I am addicted!!
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Looove republic of tea. Their gingerpeach tea tastes soo good!
Its one of my favorites.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you tried any other peach teas that you like more/less?