BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Kira J.
Swanton, OH
This is a guilty pleasure of mine this tea along with one of their other coconut flavor teas! MMM i always feel like I'm in Hawaii when I'm sipping on either of the 2 coconut teas! The smell is divine and in the winter it takes u to a tropical paradise! I was worried the Cocoa would make this taste sickly sweet..but its a perfect blend!
Meleah D.
I don't care for the coconut flavor but over all The Republic of Tea is what I always have on hand. The blends are perfect and not overpowering at all.
Emily T.
Northvale, NJ
Great brand of Tea. Never disappointed with brand. The coconut is a delightful flavor not to strong but makes a great tea.
Liz L.
Wdm, IA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love hot tea on cold days and this stuff really hits the spot. The coconut and chocolate flavors complement each other, and I love the sweet taste without the guilt.
Katharine M.
Austin, TX
Where can you buy this?!
Shana D.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Does this have a strong cocoa taste?